A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The finesse kid
tumblr_o3v7f1rzHM1qgz1poo1_500.gif

:wow:
Free Kodak:wow:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
My father's networth puts him in the 1% of black folks...If I was ever dumb enough to get married I wouldn't tell my "wife" for years.

How did your father attain his wealth?

Don't need to know the specifics, but just like the path to his wealth

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Fake Story.

So honestly, what did he do wrong?

Idk why she’s so asshurt. Well I do, but it aint justified.

Why are y'all so selfish? He could've paid for things without telling her about the money. He could've paid for his dog's surgery. He could've kept her from getting second 40 hour job. That lady was working 2 jobs. He could've done all those things without telling her about his money.

If you're so selfish just stay single, it's that simple. No wonder there's a sex war, too many rejected nikkas and useless hoes:scust:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Forget him :pacspit: You don’t have to know how much someone is making or has at their disposal in order for them to contribute to the bills. He’s an ass. Money doesn’t make someone a decent person.

Honestly I'd be inclined to agree with everything you've said if it wasn't for how I've seen many situations like this in reverse where the guy gets no sympathy :manny:

I've seen situations where the girl has money , and when the guy wishes she'd spend money on him - even once in while for a freaking gift - many people make comments like "shut up. It's HER money".

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I'd be inclined to agree with everything you've said if it wasn't for how I've seen many situations like this in reverse where the guy gets no sympathy :manny:

I've seen situations where the girl has money , and when the guy wishes she'd spend money on him - even once in while for a freaking gift - many people make comments like "shut up. It's HER money".
They’re selfish too.

A relationship involves contribution from both partners... not sure why someone thinks they deserve everything while their SO gets scraps.