A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Men don't understand women at all. If you think lying to a women for years and switching it up is gonna yield you any sort of positive results you are sadly mistaken.

I think it isn't an issue of understanding more so we don't care. I'm not about to be mad at this man for protecting himself.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think it isn't an issue of understanding more so we don't care. I'm not about to be mad at this man for protecting himself.

That makes no sense. Ya'll got thread after thread dedicated to women and how women think. But you don't care? Lol

Now you got this man who is about to marry a women who now resents him and you call that protection? Dude set himself up for failure. But when she run his pockets you'll have something to say about that. Lol

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
That makes no sense. Ya'll got thread after thread dedicated to women and how women think. But you don't care? Lol

Now you got this man who is about to marry a women who now resents him and you call that protection? Dude set himself up for failure. But when she run his pockets you'll have something to say about that. Lol
Well there is nuances. Most of the Same people make the same threads and lots of the posts are literally just people calling it hoe babble. So just because there is a thread doesn't mean they care what they think. And I think you're looking too deep into it. If dude knows one thing it is to protect his money I doubt she is running his pockets. Also, there is two sides to every story, but even if that wasn't the case then he was bumming off of her for 4 years and is rich. She ran to reddit when he asked for a prenup instead of ending the relationship. It doesn't look like she is going anywhere and he can dip whenever.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Well there is nuances. Most of the Same people make the same threads and lots of the posts are literally just people calling it hoe babble. So just because there is a thread doesn't mean they care what they think. And I think you're looking too deep into it. If dude knows one thing it is to protect his money I doubt she is running his pockets. Also, there is two sides to every story, but even if that wasn't the case then he was bumming off of her for 4 years and is rich. She ran to reddit when he asked for a prenup instead of ending the relationship. It doesn't look like she is going anywhere and he can dip whenever.
Why would she run when she now has a chance to get her money back?

You claim not to look at it too hard but that's probably why you can't see the massive L coming his way.

If ya'll don't care cool but you sure care when women hand ya'll Ls.

:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

I aint ever made a thread about what women think, don't lump me in with these nikkas.

Everybody in here talks from the perspective of someone who is broke and has nothing to lose, when you have that much money you HAVE to operate differently otherwise these broads will use you up and spit you out. At least he knows she down for him, most men don't ever get to know that for real about they woman, rich or not. She better swallow that resentment and realize she secured the bag and be happy. :heh:

For what it's worth he probably shouldn't marry her, but hey his potential L in waiting. :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I aint ever made a thread about what women think, don't lump me in with these nikkas.

Everybody in here talks from the perspective of someone who is broke and has nothing to lose, when you have that much money you HAVE to operate differently otherwise these broads will use you up and spit you out. At least he knows she down for him, most men don't ever get to know that for real about they woman, rich or not. She better swallow that resentment and realize she secured the bag and be happy. :heh:
Then why are you speaking for them if it doesn't include you because there are plenty of men who do care.

Again, this whole situation seems to be going over your head. For some reason you think resentment is her leaving him when in reality she would stay with him, pop out a few kids, divorce him in a few years, claim she signed the prenup under diress and get the bag.

Maybe you should start caring because if you think him marrying her after lying for years is in anyway a W for him you are sadly mistaken.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Then why are you speaking for them if it doesn't include you because there are plenty of men who do care.

Again, this whole situation seems to be going over your head. For some reason you think resentment is her leaving him when in reality she would stay with him, pop out a few kids, divorce him in a few years, claim she signed the prenup under diress and get the bag.

Maybe you should start caring because if you think him marrying her after lying for years is in anyway a W for him you are sadly mistaken.

I already added to that post he shouldn't marry her and that's his mistake to make, and I said 'we don't care' because most men posting in this thread feel just like I do,oh fukking well. I done seen too many men get taken to the cleaners and used and nobody gave a fukk or laughed about it, to care that a woman had to pay some fukking bills. :mjlol:

Her stupid ass fault paying all that money to save a damn dog, just get another dog it's a fukking dog they aren't loyal to you.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I already added to that post he shouldn't marry her and that's his mistake to make, and I said 'we don't care' because most men posting in this thread feel just like I do,oh fukking well. I done seen too many men get taken to the cleaners and used and nobody gave a fukk or laughed about it, to care that a woman had to pay some fukking bills. :mjlol:

Her stupid ass fault paying all that money to save a damn dog, just get another dog it's a fukking dog they aren't loyal to you.
Um ok

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
bytches always got a plan for your resources or to get that off you ....you got to look at a bytch and ask "what the fukk you want? " if she in your presence . Remember that

"You better choose the right one or pick the kiddies up" - UGK