A millionaire kept his finances hidden from his partner, and got her to pay for everything

Juven

All Star
Daps
Later in the comments she said she sold her dead mothers violin to pay for his dog. That man is pathological. How could he sit by and watch her probably agonize over that?

These are fake stories. Dead mom's violin? A lot of these reddit posters have English degrees.. They will come up with anything

Just want to see some proof

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Men don't understand women at all. If you think lying to a women for years and switching it up is gonna yield you any sort of positive results you are sadly mistaken.
:yeshrug:Better safe than sorry. Some men see all the news about gold diggers and want no parts :francis:. I got a neighbor right now going through a divorce. Asian dude that makes bread; He's about to lose his house and his car:mjlol:. Nikkka tells me this shyt every morning and I have to sit there and pretend like I care. Thankfully his kids are late 20s so there won't be a custody battle :ehh:.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Her complaint is that he lived with her with some dreams of making it as a writer while bringing in no income while she provided for both of them.

Her argument is valid, she sold personal property to get his mutt surgery and he's rich.

He sounds like the type to manipulate people with money.

Right if a woman did this the coli would implode. It’s fukked up, no matter how you spin it. Not even saying he had to tell her he is a millionaire but literally living off of her and letting her sell her stuff to pay for his pet is fukked up.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Better safe than sorry. Some men see all the news about gold diggers and want no parts :francis:. I got a neighbor right now going through a divorce. Asian dude that makes bread; He's about to lose his house and his car:mjlol:. Nikkka tells me this shyt every morning and I have to sit there and pretend like I care. Thankfully his kids are late 20s so there won't be a custody battle :ehh:.

The dude in the story just created a gold digger where there was none. That's not how you spot a gold digger. That's how you manufacture mistrust and resentment.

He's the actual gold digger

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is she paying for everything when he has more than enough money to contribute?

He’s clearly selfish.. she should evaluate the future of that relationship.
So this woman is gonna leave a guy after finding out he will inherit millions?
WatchfulFriendlyBittern-size_restricted.gif

He'll have a new chick in a couple of weeks. You ain't hurting no rich dude by leaving him because he has options. He can find another chick just like her. But can she find another future millionaire?
:mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So this woman is gonna leave a guy after finding out he will inherit millions?
WatchfulFriendlyBittern-size_restricted.gif

He'll have a new chick in a couple of weeks. You ain't hurting no rich dude by leaving him because he has options. He can find another chick just like her. But can she find another future millionaire?
:mjlol:
Nah she's gonna marry him and get the bag lol

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I could see not telling her that you're loaded but at the same time I wouldn't act like I was completely broke. If anything I'd lie and say somebody bought my shyt to help out with some of the bills. That's just cause I refuse to be a user. I always said if I was a millionaire I'd still keep a regular ass apartment and lie about my job until we've been together for some time to know she's marrying me for me and not the money I got. But to mooch off of her is a whole new level of shytty.

:mjpls:

Nah, fam, I wouldn't act destitute, but, (Real or not) too many of these stories sound women upset that she can't spend that money. If I was loaded, loaded, I'd work part time and rock only thrift store clothes and New Balances.

OP wasn't thinking about mortgage, insurance, etc. She was thinking about trips/IG, Prada, etc. Generally speaking.

:mjpls:

Now, if she feels like he owns her money, then take that up with him and break up.

If he went so far to propose (again, she only knows because he wants to "commit"), he obviously had plans to "pay her back."

The dog thing is a bad example and I don't believe she "paid for everything" while he was just being an "aspiring writer."

My dog is 10 and I'd have to think very hard about paying thousands for surgery and this little muhfukka means a lot to my immediate family.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
the person that she truly was all along is starting to show :mjgrin: he need to offload her asap

saying "its not about the money" knowing damn well it is:mjlol:
YOU nikkaS SO GOOFY.

SHE BEEN TAKING CARE OF THIS DUDE
FOR FOUR YEARS.

A PRENUP IS A SLAP IN THE FACE
AFTER HIDING THE FACT HES RICH.

THE LEAST HE COULD DO
IS HOLD HER DOWN
CONSIDERING SHE CLEARLY
WASNT IN IT FOR THE MONEY.
:devil:
:evil:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Right if a woman did this the coli would implode. It’s fukked up, no matter how you spin it. Not even saying he had to tell her he is a millionaire but literally living off of her and letting her sell her stuff to pay for his pet is fukked up.

He was playing games with her, waiting until she was at the point where she desperately needed help before exposing the fact that he's wealthy, then having her plead with him.

He said money destroyed his family, its possible that him holding money over his family's head was what destroyed his family.

She's fukking retarded if she doesn't cut contact immediately, she deserves whatever fukked up relationship dynamic she gets tied up in if she decides to stay with this dude for money.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Would you let her struggle to support you while she worked 2 jobs though?

I don't see that in the OP. She grew up poor, that's not his fault and even more of a reason to vet her before marriage.

Ya'll talk about divorce like it's rare.

They about to be married and all that "struggle" is resolved after that.

Four years is reasonable.

Ya'll throwing spice on this story. She mentioned selling shyt for a dog's surgery.

She wasn't struggling that bad if a dog's life was worth more than bills.

Overall, I don't believe the story.

The principal of keeping your money your business is what I don't have a problem with.

My dad isn't filthy rich, but, his networth is big. That's not my girlfriend's or wife's business what I will have passed to me after he dies.