A few years from now many will look back at the Xbox 360 and realize...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Its very existence squandered all potential we had of having an elite generation this gen. I think the trend is going to continue into the next gen.

360 is the reason why games are so short. Devs having to make all these versions of the same game they have to cut down the development costs and time by making the games shorter. Shorter for that shytty piece of shyt system. Its sad. If Sony ever backs out of console gaming, console gaming will be dead within 2 gens. Microsoft ruins everything and their engineering is garbage.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I agree completely. when the age of 360 began is when true gaming died. It ushered in a thousand 1st person shooters and the loss of value due to the creators nickel and diming tactics.
I disagree.I prefer my PlayStation but I have no problems with the extras M$ provides.
What M$ did was inevitable :manny:. Most electronics don't just offer one service these days. This is similar to not liking a phone because they let you do more than talk and text.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know one thing...the success of Call Of Duty 4 ruined gaming this gen....I wholeheartedly believe this shyt...

How can you say this when call of duty 4 single handedly put online play on the map? Single player games were still popping, but this shyt made devs damn near consider multiplayer on games that wouldnt had otherwise got it. This was a win for everyone, gives games more life by adding an online presence.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall nikkas care about that exclusive bullshyt too much and act like multiplat games dont exist

I had a ps3 and sold that trash and havent regretted it at all

It wasnt worth keeping for 2-3 exclusives per year IMO

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
really breh :ld:

:leostare:
It is if the people using the service think the price is justified. Most that are using an Xbox are probably on their 2nd or third console by now. They probably took those extra charges into consideration when they bought another Xbox instead of a PS3.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
The only reason I copped a xbox was because 2k was realistic as fukk on it and it played like shyt on PS3.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How can you say this when call of duty 4 single handedly put online play on the map? Single player games were still popping, but this shyt made devs damn near consider multiplayer on games that wouldnt had otherwise got it. This was a win for everyone, gives games more life by adding an online presence.

Nah..online is great...but it made people make single player an afterthought...which if EVER they decided to stop addin singleplayer in games im done...its a double edged sword...it ALSO made developers lazy and unoriginal..tryna model every game after COD...I blame the fans as well..whatever fps came out got shytted on cause it does certain things different or didnt have certain things COD did...the overabundance of shooters this gen has been sickening...shyt...atleast they coulda had a few more arena shooters...but yea..TOO MUCH fps' s this gen with not enough variety between them...COD 4 was an amazing game...but it started a damn shytstorm...and anyways face to face>>>>online ANY day of the week...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas care about that exclusive bullshyt too much and act like multiplat games dont exist

Nobody is saying multi platform games don't exist, but you do get more bang for your buck with exclusives.

Every system isn't going to be capable of doing the same things so multi platform games are typically watered down compared to what we'd get from a game that was made exclusively for one system.

Mult platform games are just polished up ports when you think about it.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I own both systems and the fact is PS3 has the better exclusives games. Halo and Gears series = ONE MILLION SEQUELS of the same bullshyt over and over. And sadly those are the best games MS could get in almost 8 years?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Surprised nobody mentioned Demon's Souls yet for the PS3 exclusives. That and UC2 are two of the three or four best games this gen (with RDR and Dark Souls as company). Just :wow: gaming experiences.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:huh: Multiplat games exist on PS3 too and 2-3 great exclusives per year is better than 1-2 exclusive per year that are merely another entry in the same franchise.

For example in 2011 how could a PS3 owner complain?? Close to 20 exclusives came out for it excluding multiplats.

PS3 had:

• Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
    Hyperdimension Neptunia
    The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection 92 Metacritic
    inFAMOUS 2 82 Metacritic
    Killzone 3 84 Metacritic
    LittleBigPlanet 2 91 Metacritic
    MLB 11 The Show 90 Metacritic
    MotorStorm Apocalypse 77 Metacritic
    No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise (Fall)
    Pixeljunk Shooter 2 87 Metacritic
    PlayStation Move Heroes (2011)
    Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (Fall)
    Resistance 3 83 Metacritic
    SOCOM 4 (2011)
    Sorcery (2011)
    Twisted Metal 76 Metacritic
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception 92 Metacritic
    Yakuza 4 74 Metacritic
Granted not every single one on that list was amazing but quite a few were. The ones I bolded had great metacritic scores regardless of whether you like it or not. Eleven of those games would be classified as great games by a neutral gamer who's disinterested in fanboy politics. If those eleven games suck to you then you probably are a fanatic of just one or two series that just so happen to be on Xbox.

Now when someone brings this info up some dudes usually ignorantly refute this by distorting the convo about which of those games sold over 6+ million as if the sales take away from the quality of the game.

I know for a fact had these same games been on Xbox 360, xbox fanboys would bring them up in this very same thread to prove how versatile the Xbox 360's library is.