A few years from now many will look back at the Xbox 360 and realize...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nikkas hate just to hate. Im not even an Xbot but to say its trash is like saying sega genesis is trash too when it was out. Halo revolutionized FPS games for home consoles. And fukk what u say or think,that franchise is the GOAT aside from Reach which was a slap in the face due to it being Bungie's last Halo game. PS3 was crap when it first dropped. No good games at all. Xbox has all kinds of games when it dropped. PS3 did get better as the years passed but Xbox was right there with it if not ahead of it. Look,i never owned an OG Xbox. I had the PS2. And when the PS3 and 360 dropped i was gonna stick with Sony due to Final Fantasy and possibly Kingdom hearts. Neither were launch drops so i tried to find a reason to spend almost $600 on a system but couldnt find a reason to. Copped the 360 cause of Halo and some other titles that were interesting and the rest is history. Helped alot that Final Fantasy was on the Xbox as well since that was the game that made me cop a PS.

BTW,Sony is fukking dumb for not dropping a Kingdom's Hearts game for the PS3.

Now the roles are reversed. This time i never owned a PS3,have the 360,and most likely gonna cop a 720 unless there's no good games at launch and the PS4 has better ones. It's simple,quit simpin' for a system and just get whats better for you.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not really....you underestimate Sony's presense outside of this country. I've been to many other countries bruh...MS would never outsell Sony in Europe and Asia.

All their advantages of last gen are gone. The only saving grace may be the price of the PS4

Ms doesnt need to outsell them in Japan, sonys not big in asia either. Europe will be MS next focus