A few years from now many will look back at the Xbox 360 and realize...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox 360 is the goat console, cause it made online play on consoles what it is today, if it was up to sony we would be stuck playing no replay value single player games, single player games arent poppin like that no more, that why sony exclusives never sold better, till this day wit both around thecsame install base I beat gears sell more than any PlayStation exclusive, ps just dont have hardcore games like that
I own all three consoles last generation. The 360 exclusives were lackluster in comparison to the PS3 ones. Other than that they had the same games. The main draw of the 360 was Xbox live. When the servers shut down they'll still be PS3 games I wanna go back and play. The 360 will be thrown in the bushes with no online servers.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
No fanboy but when a system lacks great exclusives its hardly remembered

Nobody remembers Madden 99 or NBA LIVE 97 on N64

but we all remember Ocarina of Time and Mario 64.

Outside of Halo and Gears 360 won't be remembered for much, but that's still better than the OG xbox which only had Halo.

PS2 is regarded by many as the greatest system of all time because of its exclusives

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
never owned one :manny:

the last game console i owned was PS2.... the slim one.

So why are you here?

Xbox 360 is the goat console, cause it made online play on consoles what it is today,

Isn't Halo the reason for this, Not the 360?

No fanboy but when a system lacks great exclusives its hardly remembered

Nobody remembers Madden 99 or NBA LIVE 97 on N64

but we all remember Ocarina of Time and Mario 64.

Outside of Halo and Gears 360 won't be remembered for much, but that's still better than the OG xbox which only had Halo.

PS2 is regarded by many as the greatest system of all time because of its exclusives

C/s

Nobody is going to remember online aspects of 360 because it is going to feel so outdate when you are in future gens and look back.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So why are you here?

Isn't Halo the reason for this, Not the 360?

C/s

Nobody is going to remember online aspects of 360 because it is going to feel so outdate when you are in future gens and look back.

Halo the reason for what? Halo wasn't even a XBL game its far from the reason XBL is what it is today. If it wasn't for Microsoft we wouldn't have Indie support, arcade support, in game invites, achievements, friends list, chat options, Download to harddrive, Ethernet only dashboards streaming services etc. The 360 Revolutionized console gaming, every game wanted to copy GOWs mechanics as well. 360 is much more memorable then the PS3 which took the me too approach to gaming as a whole outside of uncharted.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Xbox live is the biggest exclusive ever

You're delusional.
In the grand scheme of things the 360 was more successful than its competitors this gen.
Xbox Live changed online gaming and we're already seeing its influence on M$' competitors. The only knock you can make on them is that they did not have exclusives.
If you're a PlayStation fan you should actually be happy that this console was a success. Otherwise PS4 would have a $800 price tag.

Nobody remembers systems for the hardware, keep this in mind, in the long haul only the games will be remembered just like we remembered Zelda, Mario 64, no mercy, on a trash system like Nintendo 64.
What do we have to remember on the 360 tho
The amount of times these cacs had the freedom to use the word "******" online ??

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why r u showing me a list of what games u played, do u realize most of those games are also on the PS3 too? I hope u knew that bruh
Xbox only Exclusives

Abaddon Retribution
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Aegis Wing
All Round Hunter
America's Army: True Soldiers
Amped 3
Apocalypse: Desire Next
Apple Jack (video game)
AquaZone: Life Simulator
Assault Heroes 2
B
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Bankshot Billiards 2
Basement Pool
Battlezone (2008 video game)
Beat'n Groovy
Beautiful Katamari
Blackwater (video game)
Bloodforge
Blue Dragon
Body and Brain Connection
Bomberman Live
Bomberman Live: Battlefest
Bomberman: Act Zero
Boom Boom Rocket
Bullet Witch
C
Capcom Digital Collection
Capcom Platinum Hits Triple Pack
Carcassonne (video game)
CastleMiner
CastleMiner Z
Catan
Chromehounds
Coffeetime Crosswords
Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley
Commanders: Attack of the Genos
The Conveni 200X
Crackdown
Crackdown 2
Crazy Mouse
Crimson Alliance
Crimson Dragon
Culdcept Saga
D
Dance Central
Dance Central 2
Dance Central 3
Dance Dance Revolution Universe
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3
Dance Evolution
Dancing Stage Universe
Dancing Stage Universe 2
Dash of Destruction
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Xtreme 2
Dead Rising
Death By Cube
Deathsmiles II
Demons of Mercy
Diabolical Pitch
Diario: Rebirth Moon Legend
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai
The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
Don King Presents: Prizefighter
Doritos Crash Course
Double D Dodgeball
Double Fine Happy Action Theater
D cont.
Dust: An Elysian Tail
E
Eschatos
Every Extend Extra Extreme
Every Party
F
F.E.A.R. Files
Fable II
Fable Heroes
Fable II Pub Games
Fable: The Journey
Fez (video game)
FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
FortressCraft
Forza Horizon
Forza Motorsport 2
Forza Motorsport 3
Forza Motorsport 4
Frogger 2 (Xbox Live Arcade)
Full Auto
FunTown Mahjong
Fuzion Frenzy 2
G
Game Party: In Motion
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War: Judgment
Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
Geometry Wars: Waves
Geon: Emotions
Gin Rummy (Xbox Live Arcade)
Go! Go! Break Steady
Golf: Tee It Up!
Guilty Gear 2: Overture
The Gunstringer
H
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 4
Halo Wars
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Halo: Reach
Happy Wars
Harms Way (video game)
Haunt (video game)
Hexic 2
Hulk Hogan's Main Event
Hybrid (video game)
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
I
I Made a Game with Zombies in It!
The Idolmaster: Live For You!
Import Tuner Challenge
Infinite Undiscovery
J
Janline
Jetpac Refuelled
Joy Ride Turbo
K
Kameo: Elements of Power
Kengo: Legend of the 9
Kinect Adventures!
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Kinect Joy Ride
Kinect Nat Geo TV
Kinect Party
Kinect Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure
Kinect Sesame Street TV
Kinect Sports
Kinect Sports: Season Two
Kinect Star Wars
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Konami Classics
L
Lazy Raiders
L cont.
Leedmees
Lips (video game)
Lips: Canta en Español
Lips: I Love the 80's
Lips: Number One Hits
Lips: Party Classics
Little Gamers (video game)
LocoCycle
Lost Cities (video game)
Lost Odyssey
Love Football
M
MagnaCarta II
Marble Blast Ultra
Matter (video game)
MLB Stickball
Mobile Ops: The One Year War
MorphX (video game)
MotionSports
MotoGP '06
Mr. Driller Online
Mutant Storm Empire
Mutant Storm Reloaded
N
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Naruto: The Broken Bond
Nike+ Kinect Training
Ninety-Nine Nights
Ninety-Nine Nights II
Ninja Gaiden II
Novadrome
O
Omega Five
Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad
Operation Darkness
Otomedius
Otomedius Excellent
The Outfit (video game)
Over G Fighters
P
Panzer General: Allied Assault
Perfect Dark (Xbox Live Arcade)
Perfect Dark Zero
Phantom Breaker
Pinball FX
PopCap Arcade Volume
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Project Sylpheed
Q
Qubed
R
Race Pro
Raiden Fighters Aces
Raiden IV
Raskulls
Raving Rabbids: Alive & Kicking
Ridge Racer 6
Rise of Nightmares
Rocky and Bullwinkle (video game)
Rumble Roses XX
Ryse
S
Saints Row
Scene It? Box Office Smash
Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action
Schizoid (video game)
Scrap Metal (video game)
Screwjumper!
Self-Defense Training Camp
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
Shadow Assault: Tenchu
Shadow Complex
Shed (video game)
Shred Nebula
Shrek n' Roll
Small Arms (video game)
Snoopy Flying Ace
Soltrio Solitaire
Sonic Free Riders
South Park Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
South Park: Tenorman's Revenge
Spectral Force 3: Innocent Rage
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe (2007 video game)
'Splosion Man
SpongeBob SquarePants: Underpants Slam
Spyglass Board Games
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
Steins;Gate: Hiyoku Renri no Darling
S cont.
Street Trace NYC
T
Tenchu Z
Tengai Makyou Ziria: Haruka naru Jipang
Tetris Splash
Tetris: The Grand Master
Texas Hold 'em (video game)
The Splatters
Ticket to Ride (video game)
Too Human
TotemBall
Tsūshin Taisen Mahjong Touryūmon
Twister Mania
U
Undertow (video game)
Uno Rush
V
Vigilante 8 Arcade
Viva Piñata: Party Animals
V cont.
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
W
WarTech: Senko no Ronde
Weapon of Choice (video game)
Wing Commander Arena
Wipeout in the Zone
Wits and Wagers (video game)
Word Puzzle (video game)
Wreckateer
X
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
Y
Yaris (video game)
Yo-Ho Kablammo
You're in the Movies
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Z
Zegapain
Zombie Wranglers

Console exclusives

Fable III
Gears of War
Mushihime-sama Futari
Raiden IV
Risen
Samurai Shodown: Sen
Trials HD
WarTech: Senko No Ronde

now lets look at the games you played

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Why r u showing me a list of what games u played, do u realize most of those games are also on the PS3 too? I hope u knew that bruh

yeah but you're telling him he should look back on all that and for some reason have a negative view of the 100's of hours of fun he had

but I digress...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The xbox 360 owe's its success to it's smaller price point, halo and the ease of modding. Look at it like this: You have a system that can play bootleg games easily and one that doesn't, what are you going to be playing more?? I know dudes that :eat: with the modded 360's because it was less money spent on games overall.

Another thing I think that people criticize the Xbox 360 for is it's dashboard that's ad ridden. I think this is actually a good thing. You instantly see what's new on Xbox and what is coming out as opposed to the PS3's "what's new" section. On PS3 you turn it on and once you move the analog stick you miss out on info. I can see why people say "Xbox live" feels more "connected" and thus why people justify the price since they seem to equate Xbox live with the dashboard.

Games wise?? The PS3 imo has it beat there. I just can't for the life of me see how people hate on PS3 exclusives when there's such a wide variety of genre's and games for it. On Xbox 360 almost all the popular games are multiplat games. On PS3 those games are there too along with the exclusives.

I'd rather have God of War, Uncharted, Heavy rain, ratchet and clank, Killzone, Littlebigplanet, Ni no Kuni, Sly Cooper, Infamous etc. along with the multiplatform games than just Halo, Gears and the same multiplats. I also hardly cared about XBLA games as well as indie games(on both consoles.) I will say that Splosion Man, Trials HD and a few other games are crack though.

At the end of the day though, people will just like whatever they like for a multitude of reasons and saying one console is better than the other is really a matter of perspective and is subjective at best. Having bullet points about why Xbox live>>>>PSN again is subjective. I have both and they both for me work as I expect: Hit find game, find players and put us together. Lag, racist bickering, speed is the same for me on both and everything else is irrelevant for me.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
U expect me to take that list serious
bomberman bruh really, most of these games are worth 4.99 used at GameStop

the cost of the game is a factor of why its not worth playing :ohhh: , guess we should only be playing games that came out this year huh.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The xbox 360 owe's its success to it's smaller price point, halo and the ease of modding. Look at it like this: You have a system that can play bootleg games easily and one that doesn't, what are you going to be playing more?? I know dudes that :eat: with the modded 360's because it was less money spent on games overall.

Another thing I think that people criticize the Xbox 360 for is it's dashboard that's ad ridden. I think this is actually a good thing. You instantly see what's new on Xbox and what is coming out as opposed to the PS3's "what's new" section. On PS3 you turn it on and once you move the analog stick you miss out on info. I can see why people say "Xbox live" feels more "connected" and thus why people justify the price since they seem to equate Xbox live with the dashboard.

Games wise?? The PS3 imo has it beat there. I just can't for the life of me see how people hate on PS3 exclusives when there's such a wide variety of genre's and games for it. On Xbox 360 almost all the popular games are multiplat games. On PS3 those games are there too along with the exclusives.

I'd rather have God of War, Uncharted, Heavy rain, ratchet and clank, Killzone, Littlebigplanet, Ni no Kuni, Sly Cooper, Infamous etc. along with the multiplatform games than just Halo, Gears and the same multiplats. I also hardly cared about XBLA games as well as indie games(on both consoles.) I will say that Splosion Man, Trials HD and a few other games are crack though.

At the end of the day though, people will just like whatever they like for a multitude of reasons and saying one console is better than the other is really a matter of perspective and is subjective at best. Having bullet points about why Xbox live>>>>PSN again is subjective. I have both and they both for me work as I expect: Hit find game, find players and put us together. Lag, racist bickering, speed is the same for me on both and everything else is irrelevant for me.

I can agree with this, but imo sony exclusive lack that AAA staying power feeling which is why i hoped they let suckerpunch and GG work on other IPs both are talented studios(GG graphics wise)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ps3 owners gotta pick up the phone to play with people
they know in real life:sadbron:

everybody that aint in japan or china is on LIVE:umad:
a0yqua.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody remembers systems for the hardware, keep this in mind, in the long haul only the games will be remembered just like we remembered Zelda, Mario 64, no mercy, on a trash system like Nintendo 64.
What do we have to remember on the 360 tho
The amount of times these cacs had the freedom to use the word "******" online ??

Well the two most popular exclusives this generation were Halo and Gears. So going by your criteria Xbox 360 will be much more memorable than ps3