A few years from now many will look back at the Xbox 360 and realize...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Microsoft revolutionized the small DD game marketplace. I know a lot of you like to pretend those XBLA games don't exist but I have had much more fun playing those games than most big retail releases. And how terrible would PSN still be if they didn't copy Microsoft at damn near every turn?

I'm actually kinda mad I bought that 600 buck MGS4 bundle. Bought that expensive ass system and IMO only 3 games warranted having one when you already had a 360. Those would be Uncharted 2, inFamous, and God Of War 3.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
PS3 had some dope exclusives but a majority of them won't be remembered because nobody is playing Résistance, Twisted Metal, or Socom 4 right now. Long list of exclusives with only a few of them are elite must have games. The best games are multi-plat for the most part that age old argument is getting less significant.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I own all three consoles last generation. The 360 exclusives were lackluster in comparison to the PS3 ones. Other than that they had the same games. The main draw of the 360 was Xbox live. When the servers shut down they'll still be PS3 games I wanna go back and play. The 360 will be thrown in the bushes with no online servers.

Im not going back and playin any single player games regardless, ps3 exclusives was overhyped, I ended uncharted 2 which was a very good game, ended mgs4 very good game, stop playing killzone single player after a hour, ended heavy rain (one of my favorite games of all time), on 360 I ended way more games, every halo and gears, splinter cell, fable, forza, mass effects

And I wont be going back and playing any of them games, I Have a bunch of games sitting next to my xbox I never ended, I have tons of shyt to play, but I would much rather play a multiplayer games, so I play battlefield madden and 2k more than anything

Daps
Reppin
St louis
*typical ps3 player*
ps3 owner: let me see who's on psn...:sadbron:
*picks up phone to call cousin*
ps3 owner: sup man wanna play little big planet:krs:
cousin: nikka i'm on LIVE hooping:youngsabo:
ps3 owner: that ps4 is gonna beast:krs:
cousin: let me call you back:what:
ps3 owner: shyt:beli:
*reaches for XBOX controller and hops on live*
ps3 owner:I'm here nikka!!...lets go in!!:krs:

a0yqua.jpg

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
*typical ps3 player*
ps3 owner: let me see who's on psn...:sadbron:
*picks up phone to call cousin*
ps3 owner: sup man wanna play little big planet:krs:
cousin: nikka i'm on LIVE hooping:youngsabo:
ps3 owner: that ps4 is gonna beast:krs:
cousin: let me call you back:what:
ps3 owner: shyt
*reaches for XBOX controller and hops on live*
ps3 owner:I'm here nikka!!...lets go in!!

a0yqua.jpg

Y'all that desperate to make 360 look dope ya making up fairy tales :troll:

Don't blame you though, sounds fun. Let me try:

360 owner: hey breh come hop on halo
Cousin: nikka, that is literally all you play, I'm tired of that shyt
360 owner: it don't matter tho, halo is GOAT :ahh:
Cousin: man, let me know when you tryna play something else, I'm on uncharted 3, bout to get back on that kill zone
360 owner: aw whatever man all the real games are on-- hold up, breh ima call you back.

10 minutes later
360 owner: damn breh I am gettin tired of halo. We ain't got shyt to play besides shooters :beli:
Cousin: the ps3 slim is cheap now, go cop one
360 owner: I wouldn't have enough cash, just paid for my Xbox live subscription, as well as the ones for Netflix and Hulu
Cousin: well, you get what you pay for :yeshrug:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You're delusional.
In the grand scheme of things the 360 was more successful than its competitors this gen.
Xbox Live changed online gaming and we're already seeing its influence on M$' competitors. The only knock you can make on them is that they did not have exclusives.
If you're a PlayStation fan you should actually be happy that this console was a success. Otherwise PS4 would have a $800 price tag.

Breh, you and others have spent well over $800 paying to play online + price of console. not counting kinnect and all the batteries for your controllers

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Breh, you and others have spent well over $800 paying to play online + price of console. not counting kinnect and all the batteries for your controllers
My point was that the price hurt the console's sales. There's really no deny it.
Most people rather drop $ on online access, controller, games etc.

Kinect is :trash: btw. I'm hoping that you don't have use it this time. If so, then I prob won't be copping their next console.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
It was one of the worst gaming consoles of all time only saved by a strong online interface and community, lets look back

-Were there really any good exclusive (key word exclusive) games other than the usual Gears of War and overrated Halo franchises?

-Call of Duty and the simplistic online interface and the fact that it was a cheaper priced system is the only reason most people would prefer the 360, lets be honest

-While developers were producing another rehashed gunner game, the PS3 developers were crafting state of the art gameplay that was overlooked by games like Call of Duty.
To this day there has not been an action game on the level of Uncharted 2, which I considered the gold standard of action games, throw in some Metal Gear 4, God of War 3, kill zone, ratchet and clank, little big planet, heavy rain, infamous, warhawk

Which brings me to this question?
Why do 360 owners pretend like all the multiplatform games were only made for 360
How many times have you heard "ps3 got no games bruh"
Out of the mouths of dudes who only play Call of Duty :comeon:

Truly a horrible uninspired system compared to many others
I agree completely. when the age of 360 began is when true gaming died. It ushered in a thousand 1st person shooters and the loss of value due to the creators nickel and diming tactics.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I agree completely. when the age of 360 began is when true gaming died. It ushered in a thousand 1st person shooters and the loss of value due to the creators nickel and diming tactics.

funny cause Sony has more shooters then MS:heh: