A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
If that's his step dad then what's the problem. Especially if brah is behind child support he should probably shut the fukk up and man up so the step dad doesn't have to. Brah is unable to have a real conversation and tell step brah to ask him not to do that going forward then fine but screaming like a child shows he not mature. The fact that the kid isn't even shook by this shows he's used to seeing his dad as an emotional wrack. :francis:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you could very well be right....but let's play the percentages dawg. We know the chances of this being the case is not something you'd even bet on. :francis:

That child willingly went into his dad's arms and he carried him, tho. That man is there. Stepdad ain't even fight it. I'm speaking from experience.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Had nothing to do with his son & a haircut and everything to do with the fact he hasn't moved on from that p*ssy. :scust:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This whole shyt took me out 😆 from the perspective of the boyfriend, I'm not doing nothing with no one's kid if the option hasn't been presented to the father, and even then we have to be dating awhile for me to feel comfortable doing it. I gotta know more about the woman I'm dating and her relationship with the father. I'm 100% not going into a relationship volunteering to do parental shyt for the kid if the kid's father is alive, local, and otherwise not a threat to his child(ren).

Not saying boyfriend did that here, not enough info to go on but before I do anything like that I'd have to know more about the woman I'm dating.

If the woman I'm with has an emotionally immature ex I'm staying off that period, I value my own peace. I might even stop dealing with the chick, because just because you have an emotionally bankrupt ex doesn't mean I have to make it my problem too 🤣 but if I really like the woman I'll still see her, but I'm not involving myself in any matters of the child.

I think if you're in this guy's role, you have to understand the emotional ties between father and child, and if you don't get that, dating women with kids isn't for you. And if it's a good relationship with her and I beyond all this other stuff and I do, do stuff like this with the kids, homeboy run down on me like that we definitely fighting. I'm not gonna disrespect him, definitely not in front of his child, and if he wants his child I'm not debating with him about it. But soon as he start threatening me I gotta show him something 🤣

From the father's point of view, there are so many things that could trigger this reaction. He had the wrong reaction 100%, no question about it, but if there's a pattern of mom playing him out in favor of her new man, I get it. The fact she mentions "child support" isn't relevant because nothing here is shown that the man hasn't supported his child, certain women use buzzwords to keep an image going for the new man.

So his anger is probably more about the mom than boyfriend but he has to fight mom legally. Also we don't have enough info on if he's been disrespected by the boyfriend before, which could play into this reaction. There's just way too much information missing to shyt on dude outright, but he definitely gotta grow up because you can't have that reaction in front of your child.

If I'm in this situation I'm not going out like this in front of my kid.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
this is the risk when the stepdad is better than the baby daddy...
The baby daddy sees the steapdad is in a better position to take care of his own kid...makes him feel insecure...
so he puts on this macho front
"When stepdad is better than the baby daddy" 🤣 🤣...

Not enough info to say that. This could be a number of things that don't at all mean "stepdad is better"...
I limit contact with my stepdaughter’s dad
My boy this is not your role. And if this is a desire of your wife then she has to be 100% in control of that decision and the acts following it. It is not your role to make decisions on the involvement of the girl's father and you could inadvertently be creating a situation your stepdaughter will later resent you for...
You must not have much to lose if you’d fight over this petty shyt in front of a kid at a black owned business :huhldup:
"nikkas ain't got nothing to secure, so they ain't got security"... 🤣 😂

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
"When stepdad is better than the baby daddy" 🤣 🤣...

Not enough info to say that. This could be a number of things that don't at all mean "stepdad is better"...

My boy this is not your role. And if this is a desire of your wife then she has to be 100% in control of that decision and the acts following it. It is not your role to make decisions on the involvement of the girl's father and you could inadvertently be creating a situation your stepdaughter will later resent you for...

"nikkas ain't got nothing to secure, so they ain't got security"... 🤣 😂

You misread my guy. I was referring to myself. I limit MY OWN contact with her dad. We’ve decided that at this age (15) she can go whenever he wants her to go as long as it doesn’t conflict with something that’s already been scheduled.

We don’t have time for drama

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You misread my guy. I was referring to myself. I limit MY OWN contact with her dad. We’ve decided that at this age (15) she can go whenever he wants her to go as long as it doesn’t conflict with something that’s already been scheduled.

We don’t have time for drama
Do you have any kids of your own apart from possibly with your wife?

Understandable to limit contact with her father but that should have been a given from jump. You're speaking with the tenor of someone who first person'd yourself in a manner you never should have to start...

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Do you have any kids of your own apart from possibly with your wife?

Understandable to limit contact with her father but that should have been a given from jump. You're speaking with the tenor of someone who first person'd yourself in a manner you never should have to start...
Sigh… it’s like you have to find something wrong. Our encounters were limited to seeing each other during exchanges. I was doing most of the driving since we lived in different states and the schedule he wanted wasn’t always accommodating since he didn’t work a typical 9-5. He has called my phone, he hopped out the car yelling wildly disrespectful shyt while I was just sitting in the car, etc. I initially tried to be cordial with a simple “how’s it going” and the like but after a while I just stopped to avoid any issues. His parents (who actually did most of the exchanges and sometimes dropped his daughter off at his house…but usually didn’t and visitation was really with the grandparents) never gave me any direct issues and actually tried to at least fake being friendly.

And we did not have any children early on, but we have a child (8) now. But that had jack shyt to do with anything because we made a concerted effort to accommodate his requests even when he didn’t abide by the parental agreement they agreed to and wildly inconvenienced us. They even ended up temporarily changing the agreement to make him do ALL of the driving because he would show up to exchanges over an hour late and not pick up the phone to give an update.

Any other questions?

Daps
it's wild that people think it's normal to limit contact with someone for no good reason other than yall had sex with the same person at different points in life, which probably means you all have a lot in common and might be friends other than your silly ass ego is in the way. like.... it's giving antisocial personality... not in the nerd way but the clinical type :hubie:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sigh… it’s like you have to find something wrong. Our encounters were limited to seeing each other during exchanges. I was doing most of the driving since we lived in different states and the schedule he wanted wasn’t always accommodating since he didn’t work a typical 9-5. He has called my phone, he hopped out the car yelling wildly disrespectful shyt while I was just sitting in the car, etc. I initially tried to be cordial with a simple “how’s it going” and the like but after a while I just stopped to avoid any issues. His parents (who actually did most of the exchanges and sometimes dropped his daughter off at his house…but usually didn’t and visitation was really with the grandparents) never gave me any direct issues and actually tried to at least fake being friendly.

And we did not have any children early on, but we have a child (8) now. But that had jack shyt to do with anything because we made a concerted effort to accommodate his requests even when he didn’t abide by the parental agreement they agreed to and wildly inconvenienced us. They even ended up temporarily changing the agreement to make him do ALL of the driving because he would show up to exchanges over an hour late and not pick up the phone to give an update.

Any other questions?
Bruh I'm just going off what you said in the posts I quoted, nothing more nothing less...

This isn't me finding something wrong, this is me recognizing other people read this thread and there's already been a glut of wrong opinions in here. You first person'd yourself, you keep saying what "we" would do to accommodate him...

For other guys reading this thread, this is the kind of brother yall are talking about when yall say shouldn't date single mothers----->the guys who don't know how to respectfully play the role of the mom's new boyfriend, then husband. All this "we" shyt just tells me you violated homeboy and crossed lines you had no business doing, at some point or other...

This "man he was just an immature psycho" thing is typical of these guys and the women they hook up with. And I'm not saying homeboy was guiltless in his interactions with you either, because he probably wasn't. But you definitely violated boundaries, which tells me your woman was a line stepper too...

I know all about these "stepdad" situations from both sides, the guy with the woman who already has kids and the ex who is the biological father. As such I've made my own mistakes, I'm transparent here. I did and said some things I shouldn't have. But it's always the other guy, and most certainly the WOMAN at the center of it, who rush to talk about how generous they were, that are hiding the most sin...

To all the men in here:

There's nothing wring with dating single mothers, life happens. If you do though, be advised it is NEVER your duty or responsibility to take ownership of decision making for a child whose father is alive and healthy (meaning not on drugs and has a safe place to live and lifestyle). And always watch for buzzwords when dating a woman with kids, if she goes out of her way to portray the baby daddy is inferior to you, you with the wrong woman...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Just to elaborate...

Even if you are the better person for your woman, you are never supposed to do anything to intimate you think you are a better person for the child(ren), and your woman is never supposed to push that shyt either. And people can do this in all kinds of nonverbal ways, so you gotta pay attention to the signs...

You never truly know the specifics of your woman's relationship with her ex. Once you start believing you do you're on a slippery slope and are prone to cross lines you need not step over. An emotionally mature woman would not even ask you, in any verbal or nonverbal manner, to "step up" for her child, and yet would still King you for being a great representation for her children and in their lives....

If you don't know what you're supposed to be in the role of the new man, YOU are the guy it's meant for when nikkas say "don't date women with kids". If you can't spot the type of woman who flagrant involves you in the coparenting relationship between her and the kids' father, YOU are the nikka who shouldn't date women with kids...