A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
"It's a skit, huh"...

What type of degenerate do you have to be to make shyt like this, who is this for ? Everybody except the kid needs both feet in the chest.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
He is extremely out of line, he should've been checked hard by multiple men

I know nobody wants to crash out with this bozo but wow

full

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This is kinda a bonding thing for a black man and son tho.
It shows a level of care.
that goes past anything said or written in a book.
Being influential in your child's hair care. Goes a long way whether the child is male or female. Yet as a black man with a son.
That can be a huge point of connection between father and son. That travels way beyond words. That I feel no other man.
should have with someone else's son.

Even if a guy was out of town.
Where you knew the barber. Let that man bring his son in for the first cut. To get his son acclimated to the barber.

As a black boy. Your father caring.
about your haircut is a big time thing. That no other man should be able to do.
without the approval, care and appearance of the father.

This is a huge cultural thing.
for a black man and his black son.

You do not get that back. Plus no one.
not even the mother.
should be able to do above the father.

It is serious culturally.
It is a lesson in identity.
as a black man and his black son.
Like it is tantamount.

Art Barr

as a kid I never saw it as bonding time and my dad was a barber

I saw it as damn I gotta keep still for a fukkin hour while my head is swiveled like a mannikin

that nikka in video just a hoe

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I said MY house is good and we haven’t had any SERIOUS issues. Doesn’t change how things started and the minor issues he still causes.

I’ve known my wife and family since before they knew each other (since middle school). And my wife communicates everything with me, even the stuff she does that I don’t agree with. And I tell her she’s wrong when she is. You have no clue the dynamics of our relationship but you keep making assumptions. My SINGLE assumption about you is based on that. You have to be getting your made up assumptions from somewhere, lol. You can’t seriously getting all of that because I say “we” when talking about my own household

You keep talking about how somebody HAD TO have overstepped without any evidence other than how you feel. You think you know what’s going on even with evidence to the contrary. It doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’ll think the stepdad and mom are overstepping. Sometimes that’s just not the case bro.
We made assumptions about each other, it's all good bruh...

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Broad would need to be an indisputable 10/10 for me to deal with some mess like this, and even then I don't know if I could do it. :francis: Plenty of childless women out here.

Edit: Nvm, y'all saying its a skit. Internet is lame AF now, all fake shyt.

Her p*ssy would need to be made of porcelain and gold :francis: