A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dudes really out here calling other men Russel Wilson

Smh

cause there's a lot of Futures out there mad that the new nikka is better than them. Makes a lot of brehs insecure. :yeshrug:

Russ got more money, looks better ( :dame: ), and can certainly beat the shyt out of Fewch. That's why he stay sneak dissing on wax and social media. Fewch knows wussup. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nonsense. You don't know their custody agreement. For all you know the father is the custodial parent. And Keisha told ol boy to do the haircut thing to be spiteful. You nikkas want biological fathers to lose so badly. Lmao.
you could very well be right....but let's play the percentages dawg. We know the chances of this being the case is not something you'd even bet on. :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
son should have slap the shyt out of dad for leaving mid cut
lil man at school like

crying.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's clearly staged :what:

No scenario would play out like that..

If that was real the nikkaz would've been trying to take each other's head off or bussing shots ... all that yelling and shyt is pure acting..

Yall believe this shyt? :dahell:
when buddy said Russell Wilson, immediately hit the :patrice:

nobody talks like that when "mad".

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That would never happen at my barbershop. No way would they let that soft ngga yell like that.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He doesn't care about that child. He's using him as a tool to hurt his ex.

Also the "men" at the shop embarrassed themselves by letting this man disrespect the business.

Edit. Just saw the confirmation. I'll admit I got fooled :hubie:

Daps
Don't make babies with women if you don't think it's gonna workout long-term.

Breh is upset that stepdaddy is doing what HE should have done...taking son to get his haircut. He one of them nikkas that likes to dip in & out of the picture but expects everything to remain the same when he gets back....as is life doesn't happen when he's gone.

This is why being a stepdaddy is not worth it unless the biological is 100% out the picture. Even then, it only works if both sides have kids and are merging together....OR....if the kids belong to the man and the woman is stepmomma. Men will let a woman be a mom to his kids....women will not let a man be a dad to her kids. Any conflict or disagreement and she's pulling rank.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Embarrassing as hell.

Dude a clown and probably a broke ass deadbeat 😅

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I fought my own father on some dumb shyt you think I care about jail

Please I’d have that crybaby ass b*stard screaming for help. fakkit kept say “I should I should Im finna”

But didn’t do shyt but get his boy up outta there. Stop fallling for hollow threats and stand on your square as a man.
You must not have much to lose if you’d fight over this petty shyt in front of a kid at a black owned business :huhldup:

lib123

All Star
Daps
As a young breh I definitely understand more and more each day why y'all advise us to avoid women with children. But I still don't think it's always that cut and dry. I noticed that a lot of brehettes who have children out of wedlock have been trying to lump their single mother hood status under the same umbrella as women who had a child while married then got divorced. You're way less likely to deal with situations like in the video with a woman who had a child while married.