A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
So the only solution we have as a people is “dont date single mothers”

But the nikkas being raised with no males are creating more single mothers. Daughters are learning that the man’s role in the home is not necessary so when she gets older she dont mind being a single mother. At the same time though we get mad when them white folks adopt these kids or be on some freedom writers stuff trying to struggle mentor. I dont get it. We a community until it’s hard to be a community. Them Samoans so big on family they’ll claim a nikka walking down the street at random but we put these kids in no win scenarios for life.
I found the perfect solution:

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we talk about the clown recording this.

We are so fukked up as a society, all he thought about was how much likes he was gonna get. While that little boy was sitting there.:snoop:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
The instigation in the vid from other people in the shop is disgusting. What a pathetic display. Take that shyt outside, you NEVER disrespect the shop.

Also...this is why you don't get involved with single mothers (or single fathers). Leave that dysfunction and chaos alone, it's not worth it.
Some fools always want to see a show. It's sad, the lack of maturity on display.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These "breakdowns" need to go back to being rare. And they would be if couples married before starting families and did everything in their power to make it work.

When families split, spaces are ineavitably created for other people. Your child is going to be in that man's house every day. And if he's a man worth a damn, he's going to take care of your child and give him the best advice he can. And it'll be up to you to get in where you fit in. :sadcam:

That should bother you. Make it work. :ufdup:
You had many relationships back in the day only held together because of marriage (death do us apart) even when they both hated each other.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I fought my own father on some dumb shyt you think I care about jail

Please I’d have that crybaby ass b*stard screaming for help. fakkit kept say “I should I should Im finna”

But didn’t do shyt but get his boy up outta there. Stop fallling for hollow threats and stand on your square as a man.
he look like the type of trying too hard ass nikka that would come back to shoot you fam. Then what?

:francis: