A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Bruh I'm just going off what you said in the posts I quoted, nothing more nothing less...

This isn't me finding something wrong, this is me recognizing other people read this thread and there's already been a glut of wrong opinions in here. You first person'd yourself, you keep saying what "we" would do to accommodate him...

For other guys reading this thread, this is the kind of brother yall are talking about when yall say shouldn't date single mothers----->the guys who don't know how to respectfully play the role of the mom's new boyfriend, then husband. All this "we" shyt just tells me you violated homeboy and crossed lines you had no business doing, at some point or other...

This "man he was just an immature psycho" thing is typical of these guys and the women they hook up with. And I'm not saying homeboy was guiltless in his interactions with you either, because he probably wasn't. But you definitely violated boundaries, which tells me your woman was a line stepper too...

I know all about these "stepdad" situations from both sides, the guy with the woman who already has kids and the ex who is the biological father. As such I've made my own mistakes, I'm transparent here. I did and said some things I shouldn't have. But it's always the other guy, and most certainly the WOMAN at the center of it, who rush to talk about how generous they were, that are hiding the most sin...

To all the men in here:

There's nothing wring with dating single mothers, life happens. If you do though, be advised it is NEVER your duty or responsibility to take ownership of decision making for a child whose father is alive and healthy (meaning not on drugs and has a safe place to live and lifestyle). And always watch for buzzwords when dating a woman with kids, if she goes out of her way to portray the baby daddy is inferior to you, you with the wrong woman...
Clearly you are influenced by your own situation, so I’m going to say this and hopefully be done.

Yes, I say WE because anything that happens in my household affects me. I am her HUSBAND, not her boyfriend. We approach life like a team. So yes, when she has to drive 2.5 hours to another state on a Monday night after work, it affects everyone in the household. As the head of the house it’s my job to make sure my wife AND stepdaughter are good while in my care.

We don’t even discuss him on a day to day basis in our house beyond making sure his daughter is communicating with him and updating us on plans. In fact, I check my stepdaughter when she tries to make slick comments about her father. But, you know why she updates US? Because I drive both of my children, yes including my stepdaughter, everywhere, so if the schedule changes I need to know because then I may have to adjust my work schedule to sure she can make it. Not to mention the dude doesn’t even pay 10% of his child support, and she doesn’t even force the issue. And his child support is like $200 per month, lol. And he quit a job just to dodge auto payments and never reported his new salary. So guess who had been footing the bill for gymnastics that was running us like $7k per year? Guess who showed up to ONE gymnastics meet in 5 years of competitive gymnastics even when his daughter placed 1st at state’s and regionals? Guess who is footing the bill for cheerleading that cost $1700? Guess who is paying for driving school for her to get license?

The problem with dudes like you is that you think your relationship with your child and bm exists in a vacuum. It doesn’t. If you want your child to be successful and you’re not actively going out of your way to accommodate everything they have going on, you have to understand that her stepfather likely plays a significant role. If you’re not doing it, that stepfather is driving your kids to and from practice, helping them with their homework, paying for random shyt just to make sure the child is taken care of, etc. That’s not a man overstepping, then’s a man taking care of his house. Her father has NEVER been denied any right regardless of his reckless behavior. So miss me with your misdiagnosis bs.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Clearly you are influenced by your own situation, so I’m going to say this and hopefully be done.

Yes, I say WE because anything that happens in my household affects me. I am her HUSBAND, not her boyfriend. We approach life like a team. So yes, when she has to drive 2.5 hours to another state on a Monday night after work, it affects everyone in the household. As the head of the house it’s my job to make sure my wife AND stepdaughter are good while in my care.

We don’t even discuss him on a day to day basis in our house beyond making sure his daughter is communicating with him and updating us on plans. In fact, I check my stepdaughter when she tries to make slick comments about her father. But, you know why she updates US? Because I drive both of my children, yes including my stepdaughter, everywhere, so if the schedule changes I need to know because then I may have to adjust my work schedule to sure she can make it. Not to mention the dude doesn’t even pay 10% of his child support, and she doesn’t even force the issue. And his child support is like $200 per month, lol. And he quit a job just to dodge auto payments and never reported his new salary. So guess who had been footing the bill for gymnastics that was running us like $7k per year? Guess who showed up to ONE gymnastics meet in 5 years of competitive gymnastics even when his daughter placed 1st at state’s and regionals? Guess who is footing the bill for cheerleading that cost $1700? Guess who is paying for driving school for her to get license?

The problem with dudes like you is that you think your relationship with your child and bm exists in a vacuum. It doesn’t. If you want your child to be successful and you’re not actively going out of your way to accommodate everything they have going on, you have to understand that her stepfather likely plays a significant role. If you’re not doing it, that stepfather is driving your kids to and from practice, helping them with their homework, paying for random shyt just to make sure the child is taken care of, etc. That’s not a man overstepping, then’s a man taking care of his house. Her father has NEVER been denied any right regardless of his reckless behavior. So miss me with your misdiagnosis bs.
You got a lot of nerve to talk about "misdiagnosis" then say "dudes like me" 🤣 🤣 🤣...

You aren't in your element because you're not talking to a guy who ducks physical or financial support of his kids 😂 maybe you'd feel more comfortable if that was who you were speaking to...

But I'm definitely talking to a "we is me" nikka in yourself and it's abundantly clear you don't comprehend where I'm coming from, which is okay because your type wouldn't. Because what I didn't say, is don't look out for your home...

My guy you being her husband doesn't change that you were a line stepper, even if you aren't now, and doesn't change that your woman was, even if she isn't now. You paying for all the expenses of your household is your decision for your household, you don't get to complain about it because her father isn't carrying his weight...

You don't get it, and you're right, we can be done here and you don't have to respond. But I'll be back in here in a little while, for all the other eyes here who don't know the etiquette of dating a woman with kids, to give a more descriptive breakdown. Because nikkas like you are the nighas who don't need to be dating any woman with kids...

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You got a lot of nerve to talk about "misdiagnosis" then say "dudes like me" 🤣 🤣 🤣...

You aren't in your element because you're not talking to a guy who ducks physical or financial support of his kids 😂 maybe you'd feel more comfortable if that was who you were speaking to...

But I'm definitely talking to a "we is me" nikka in yourself and it's abundantly clear you don't comprehend where I'm coming from, which is okay because your type wouldn't. Because what I didn't say, is don't look out for your home...

My guy you being her husband doesn't change that you were a line stepper, even if you aren't now, and doesn't change that your woman was, even if she isn't now. You paying for all the expenses of your household is your decision for your household, you don't get to complain about it because her father isn't carrying his weight...

You don't get it, and you're right, we can be done here and you don't have to respond. But I'll be back in here in a little while, for all the other eyes here who don't know the etiquette of dating a woman with kids, to give a more descriptive breakdown. Because nikkas like you are the nighas who don't need to be dating any woman with kids...
nikka stfu. We haven’t had any serious issue with that man in years based on how we chose to approach it. Ironically, when HE got married he stopped acting like a bytch. So diagnose that one for me.

My house is good. My children are good and my wife is good. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about, lol. You just sound like you hurt about your own situation. You should have chose better

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Crazy thing about all of this is how quickly the stepdad just gave up the son :mjlol:

Granted, that’s his father, he has the right. But if he is in custody of your child and is just like :yeshrug: when something happens, it really shows his character.

A better response would’ve been to apologize, take the son back to the mother and let them sort it out or wait with the kid until his mom can get there. She gave you her son while he was in her custody.

None of this is to say anything bad about the biological father, but that nygga was like fyck it :manny:

:dead:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not to mention:

2 years back child support, but bragging that he has it on him right now?

Father of the year right there!!!!! 👍🏾
There exists a real possibility this dad is a deadbeat but I do want to point out a couple things:

•one, the boy obviously recognizes his father, which means even if the financial presence is lacking, he clearly has a physical presence in his son's life. There are women out there (I'm seeing one now) who value the physical relationship more than the financial part;

•two, Keisha said on the phone "the last two years he stepped up" which doesn't equate to, him financially not being around. She could've said that if that's the case but she didn't, which indicates he is maybe somewhat financially around "somewhat" isn't good enough, don't mistake what I'm saying, but again there are women whose BD never pays anything and there are those whose BD does in moments...

To that point the financial aspect of supporting your children can get very nuanced but that's a different paragraph;

•three, the boyfriend is the one who said "you not seeing him until you pay your child support". #1 that's not his place to say or make a call on, #2 we have no idea if dude is down a month or a year or two or somewhere in between in child support, the boyfriend's statement on child support is worthless...

Now the boy's father statement IS worth something, because if you can pay it, what the fukk are you waiting on? But again there are reasons here that don't always meet the eye...

These situations are often more nuanced than just simply, "baby daddy is a bum, new guy is great"...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka stfu. We haven’t had any serious issue with that man in years based on how we chose to approach it. Ironically, when HE got married he stopped acting like a bytch. So diagnose that one for me.

My house is good. My children are good and my wife is good. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about, lol. You just sound like you hurt about your own situation. You should have chose better
That's been a recurring theme with him in these type of discussions to the point that I even had to call him about that before.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

nikka you came in here complaining about the nikka before I even entered the thread, shut up. But yall good now 🤣...

He probably stopped acting like a bytch when he got married because your woman stopped being one towards him. I love you nikkas who believe everything a woman tell you. Like I said, I was in that position before too, dummy...

My guy I'm living and loving life, everything over here going how it need to go. So it sounds like we both happy with our lives. This the first weekend in over a month I haven't had my girls because the oldest's mom wanted them to spend a weekend with her mom, and I'm still going to their swimming thing on Tuesdays lol. Your dumb ass aint talking to who you think you talking to, aint nothing slack about my parenting...

I just know if I'm dating a woman with kids how I'm supposed to be in that role...
Crazy thing about all of this is how quickly the stepdad just gave up the son :mjlol:

Granted, that’s his father, he has the right. But if he is in custody of your child and is just like :yeshrug: when something happens, it really shows his character.

A better response would’ve been to apologize, take the son back to the mother and let them sort it out or wait with the kid until his mom can get there. She gave you her son while he was in her custody.

None of this is to say anything bad about the biological father, but that nygga was like fyck it :manny:

He called Keisha and told her old boy was trying to take the kid. He don't need to be in there fighting to keep the kid who isn't his anyway. Even if Keisha said on the phone "don't let him take my son" (which she didn't), you don't try to physically stop him. He and Keisha need to work that, if she has a concern with him leaving with the boy (again doubtful because the boy knows him), she just call the police if he leaves the building with him...

Not to you specifically but you can tell the nikkas in here who aint got kids, from a relationship that broke down, and you can tell the green ass "stepdaddy" nikkas in here too 🤣...

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I mean ... It really wasn't that quickly.
He called the moms and everything.

(I ain't watch the rest of the video, so I don't even know what happened after that lol)

Edit: And man... f*k that kid and that bytch.
Sun needs to just go home and rethink his life.
Dusty bro called him Russell Wilson and everything.
I woulda just gave up right there

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That's been a recurring theme with him in these type of discussions to the point that I even had to call him about that before.
This the Coli so you'll get your free laughs and daps off this that aren't worth anything, but you need not come on here lying. Have fun with it though...

Everything I posted was voluntarily so do you want to speak about what I was specifically hurt about, or do you just need to be heard? I'll help you out a little, you haven't seen me post about the last situation in about a year, give or take, because I was able to move on. And even then, you clearly don't recall what it is I was hurt about...

No nikka with no kids can call me out on anything, I'm glad you love yourself though 🤣 and no nikka who clearly demonstrates he doesn't understand the etiquette of dealing with a woman with kids can call me out, your childless ass wouldn't be able to read the Colington nikka for obvious reasons...

Get those daps though, I'm giving you one myself because you ain't here spitting no knowledge. At least the Colington nikka think he giving game, you're not contributing anything other than looking for the circle jerk 🤣 😂...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This the Coli so you'll get your free laughs and daps off this that aren't worth anything, but you need not come on here lying. Have fun with it though...

Everything I posted was voluntarily so do you want to speak about what I was specifically hurt about, or do you just need to be heard? I'll help you out a little, you haven't seen me post about the last situation in about a year, give or take, because I was able to move on. And even then, you clearly don't recall what it is I was hurt about...

No nikka with no kids can call me out on anything, I'm glad you love yourself though 🤣 and no nikka who clearly demonstrates he doesn't understand the etiquette of dealing with a woman with kids can call me out, your childless ass wouldn't be able to read the Colington nikka for obvious reasons...

Get those daps though, I'm giving you one myself because you ain't here spitting no knowledge. At least the Colington nikka think he giving game, you're not contributing anything other than looking for the circle jerk 🤣 😂...
What am I lying about? I know the previous conversation that we had surrounding a similar subject like this where I literally pointed out how you were you were comparing your situation as if it it spoke as a whole.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
nikka you came in here complaining about the nikka before I even entered the thread, shut up. But yall good now 🤣...

He probably stopped acting like a bytch when he got married because your woman stopped being one towards him. I love you nikkas who believe everything a woman tell you. Like I said, I was in that position before too, dummy...

My guy I'm living and loving life, everything over here going how it need to go. So it sounds like we both happy with our lives. This the first weekend in over a month I haven't had my girls because the oldest's mom wanted them to spend a weekend with her mom, and I'm still going to their swimming thing on Tuesdays lol. Your dumb ass aint talking to who you think you talking to, aint nothing slack about my parenting...

I just know if I'm dating a woman with kids how I'm supposed to be in that role...

He called Keisha and told her old boy was trying to take the kid. He don't need to be in there fighting to keep the kid who isn't his anyway. Even if Keisha said on the phone "don't let him take my son" (which she didn't), you don't try to physically stop him. He and Keisha need to work that, if she has a concern with him leaving with the boy (again doubtful because the boy knows him), she just call the police if he leaves the building with him...

Not to you specifically but you can tell the nikkas in here who aint got kids, from a relationship that broke down, and you can tell the green ass "stepdaddy" nikkas in here too 🤣...

I’m with you bro.

But… put yourself in her shoes. IF she’s worth a damn, she should probably want to facilitate the change in custody of her son and probably wouldn’t want her son leaving with her ex that angrily. She gotta look at her current man a certain way :manny:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What am I lying about? I know the previous conversation that we had surrounding a similar subject like this where I literally pointed out how you were you were comparing your situation as if it it spoke as a whole.
You came in here highlighting that me being hurt about my own situation is a recurring theme...

The lie is that I'm not hurt; and that when I was hurt, it wasn't about stepdaddy activities. So you seem to misremember, if you think you recall you can say that instead of tip-toeing around what you think you know and being clearly wrong...

I made the threads, they still up. Feel free to go look back since you came in here projecting or just stay outta me and that grown man's conversation...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You came in here highlighting that me being hurt about my own situation is a recurring theme...

The lie is that I'm not hurt; and that when I was hurt, it wasn't about stepdaddy activities. So you seem to misremember, if you think you recall you can say that instead of tip-toeing around what you think you know and being clearly wrong...

I made the threads, they still up. Feel free to go look back since you came in here projecting or just stay outta me and that grown man's conversation...
I literally said similar conversations and not specifically stepdaddy activities or situations