A Father Is Mad Because His Sons Stepdad Took Him To The Barbershop For A Haircut

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's gotta be a boundary thing. The step parent is in the wrong IMHO. The dad just acting an ass. Which is also dumb as hell but the feeling is valid.

That stepdad pick and choose when he wanna be the dad. That's obvious because instead of talking about it away from the kid, he calls the mom repeatedly. In a room full of men. He handled that like a ho.

Then had the nerve to bring up child support. Finances and visitation are separate issues.

The biological father should have kept his cool, tho. But this seems like it's ongoing so I see why dude snapped.
lol at trying to make the bio dad seem like he is an innocent victim of circumstance that “lost his cool”, smh, if he is behind on child support, and only shows up for “ceremonial” shyt, like taking his son whom it sounds like he doesn’t care to spend time with very often, to the “shop”, then he can kick rocks. I have no fukking tolerance for folks that don’t take responsibility for bringing a whole entire human into this world, and then only show out for the gram’, and don’t pay child support. The way he tried to have a fight right in front of his son over some shyt like this is fukking stupid, and thanks to social media, even though this shyt is already burned into the little mans head, he is gonna be reminded of this shyt his whole life. Other little kids, especially that age, are fukking RUTHLESS, he ain’t ever gonna hear the end of it. Thanks “dad”.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
nikka stfu. We haven’t had any serious issue with that man in years based on how we chose to approach it. Ironically, when HE got married he stopped acting like a bytch. So diagnose that one for me.

My house is good. My children are good and my wife is good. You don’t know wtf you’re talking about, lol. You just sound like you hurt about your own situation. You should have chose better

Breh,

Dude is projecting like a MuthaFukka.

Imagine dealing with some Dude, who thinks like this, who just has to "Make A Problem" where their wasn't one in the first place.

Kudos to you Breh, keep taking care of your Household.

Respect to you and your family.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's sad how people are making skits like this.

Look at the responses in here.

such destructive programming.

what a shame to put this out there in the world.

the acting was convincing. :manny:shyt I'd love a series like this

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I literally said similar conversations and not specifically stepdaddy activities or situations
Bruh you said the recurring them is that I'm hurt----->I'm not; you're projecting based off of situations shared in the first half of 2023...

We are a day away from July 2024...

And again you don't seem to remember what it was I was hurt about. You just doing too much 🤣...

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
lol at trying to make the bio dad seem like he is an innocent victim of circumstance that “lost his cool”, smh, if he is behind on child support, and only shows up for “ceremonial” shyt, like taking his son whom it sounds like he doesn’t care to spend time with very often, to the “shop”, then he can kick rocks. I have no fukking tolerance for folks that don’t take responsibility for bringing a whole entire human into this world, and then only show out for the gram’, and don’t pay child support. The way he tried to have a fight right in front of his son over some shyt like this is fukking stupid, and thanks to social media, even though this shyt is already burned into the little mans head, he is gonna be reminded of this shyt his whole life. Other little kids, especially that age, are fukking RUTHLESS, he ain’t ever gonna hear the end of it. Thanks “dad”.
Please take a step back

Look down

And fukk your entire face if you think I'm reading that unformatted bullshyt you just posted.

Bro, I should actually beat your ass for writing me.

You ho now..

And you'll die a hoe....

fakkit.
Lmoo8

Daps
Reppin
St louis
entertain single mother's breh.
UKVu0t8.gif

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The father should be the one to take and pay for his own child’s haircut. He should be open and willing to spend any time he can with his own child. I don’t fault the step dad for stepping in, just like this one situation there will be many more risks and dangers with dating single mothers. The father was way too emotional.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
nikka you came in here complaining about the nikka before I even entered the thread, shut up. But yall good now 🤣...

He probably stopped acting like a bytch when he got married because your woman stopped being one towards him. I love you nikkas who believe everything a woman tell you. Like I said, I was in that position before too, dummy...

My guy I'm living and loving life, everything over here going how it need to go. So it sounds like we both happy with our lives. This the first weekend in over a month I haven't had my girls because the oldest's mom wanted them to spend a weekend with her mom, and I'm still going to their swimming thing on Tuesdays lol. Your dumb ass aint talking to who you think you talking to, aint nothing slack about my parenting...

I just know if I'm dating a woman with kids how I'm supposed to be in that role...

He called Keisha and told her old boy was trying to take the kid. He don't need to be in there fighting to keep the kid who isn't his anyway. Even if Keisha said on the phone "don't let him take my son" (which she didn't), you don't try to physically stop him. He and Keisha need to work that, if she has a concern with him leaving with the boy (again doubtful because the boy knows him), she just call the police if he leaves the building with him...

Not to you specifically but you can tell the nikkas in here who aint got kids, from a relationship that broke down, and you can tell the green ass "stepdaddy" nikkas in here too 🤣...
I said MY house is good and we haven’t had any SERIOUS issues. Doesn’t change how things started and the minor issues he still causes.

I’ve known my wife and family since before they knew each other (since middle school). And my wife communicates everything with me, even the stuff she does that I don’t agree with. And I tell her she’s wrong when she is. You have no clue the dynamics of our relationship but you keep making assumptions. My SINGLE assumption about you is based on that. You have to be getting your made up assumptions from somewhere, lol. You can’t seriously getting all of that because I say “we” when talking about my own household

You keep talking about how somebody HAD TO have overstepped without any evidence other than how you feel. You think you know what’s going on even with evidence to the contrary. It doesn’t matter what anyone says, you’ll think the stepdad and mom are overstepping. Sometimes that’s just not the case bro.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have enough info to judge how he feels. Once you are removed from the child's daily life it's easy for the BM to play puppet master.

If he cared more about his child he would have handled it differently. If he knew how to properly care for his child he would have handled it differently.