A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Any sensible man is going to assess the situation and try to understand what next steps look like in terms of addressing the issue.

:francis:
:skip: This is the overall point the brehs you’re “calling out” are stating.

There are brehs who are spiteful and hateful towards BW and they absolutely need to be called out and reprimanded. There are also BW who see no value in Black lives and will use them to their benefit. My passion on this topic comes from the latter

There are multiple articles and reports we’ve seen of BM going head first into a deadly situation with no hesitation and end up paying a price for it. Did you not watch the Travis Rudolph case?

The responsibility lies on BM and only BM to teach other BM on conflict resolution, weigh the cost of a situation, and learn the ability to find another solution outside of violence.

If you try to spin my post into a “BM don’t defend their community” angle you better off not replying because idk how clearly I can explain the pushback you are receiving.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
de4e5d00-8310-4406-b1e9-9d3054b7ff7d-Slap.jpeg

Excellent point, I saw brothers blaming Jada for this too as if she told Will to go up there defend her honor.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This desire to frame this as a Black woman thing is incredibly telling. Go and play with a white, mexican or indian woman and see if their men don't step behind them. This entire discourse rests on a foundation of cowardice.

So you're going to ignore situations where black men have:

1. stepped in to deescalate situations to protect black women.
2. actually went out of their way to kill and die for the sake of another woman.
3. stepped in and protected black women who date white men.
4. Went out of their way to try and warn and protect black women from racists.

to insinuate that black men are cowards? And it's not like these are obscure points, since threads have been made about them here. :what:

Imagine having impulse control so low that a woman can control you like a video game. :dead:
Personally I'm only worried about the kids who don't know better.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
So what I overcompensate?

I was unaware I can had to be perfect. But thats why you losers will never be respected or held in high regard as the brothers that came before you

Your soft, coddled, bytch made.

You let these hoes tell you who you are and can’t handle the truth

And you flock to randos you don’t know on Youtube or twitter to feed your unchecked ass egos, making they ass rich off the same game mfers around the way was giving you for free

Lol and nikka nerd you and I both know your sweet & low pissing ass wouldn’t do shyt if I did step to you. Speaking on parents when you a fukking disgrace, 18 years they raised you and you ended up being a bigger bytch than yo mama smfh
I ain’t read all that because there’s multiple threads on you crying like a hoe ass nikka about your daddy ain’t smiling at you enough. Miserable ass nikka.

You get up in these threads and spew bullshyt, not even open to discussion or countering statistics used against you.

I’ve ignored ya post ever since I told you ya son would be better off with you in urn, but your son is better off in an actual man’s supervision. Whatever hospital allowed your son to leave the hospital with you and whatever ogre you impregnated deserves to have their practice revoked.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you're going to ignore situations where black men have:

1. stepped in to deescalate situations to protect black women.
2. actually went out of their way to kill and die for the sake of another woman.
3. stepped in and protected black women who date white men.
4. Went out of their way to try and warn and protect black women from racists.

to insinuate that black men are cowards? And it's not like these are obscure points, since threads have been made about them here. :what:

Personally I'm only worried about the kids who don't know better.

I'm not insinuating that Black men are cowards, I'm saying that this talking point rests on a foundation of cowardice.

I recognize that there are Black men will step up and lay it on the line to protect those that cannot protect themselves, that's a completely different conversation.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
That other woman who sent her brother's at her side piece and got one of them killed would have been a better example

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I ain’t read all that because there’s multiple threads on you crying like a hoe ass nikka about your daddy ain’t smiling at you enough. Miserable ass nikka.

You get up in these threads and spew bullshyt, not even open to discussion or countering statistics used against you.

I’ve ignored ya post ever since I told you ya son would be better off with you in urn, but your son is better off in an actual man’s supervision. Whatever hospital allowed your son to leave the hospital with you and whatever ogre you impregnated deserves to have their practice revoked.

“Im not gonna read all that but I’m gonna make you read all this”

Lol little bytch

Ayo @The Fade speak your piece stop dapping and hiding and untuck your meat

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are about 56k bm in prison - the bulk being in there for drug-related offenses - not violent crimes.

tens of thousands would be 20k+, so you'd be arguing virtually all the violent crimes were due to bw running their mouths,

Love how this went ignored. The vast majority of BM are locked up for drug or gang related offenses. This “attack dog” theory is just another way for nikkas to avoid accountability.

The fact that the video that spurred this conversation is of a woman being brutally attacked by a man, while NUMEROUS black men stood there and did NOTHING and the only one who had courage to act was a CHILD, shows how delusional Coli nikkas are.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You can't put 100% of the blame on Black women. If somebody told y'all to jump off the Brooklyn bridge, would y'all jump?

When will Black men act like leaders and stop putting up with the bullshyt?

People will jump out the window claiming that Black men have no agency if it means demonizing Black women

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The Chicago situation started a very big discussion on social media which honestly should have been discussed years ago

The idea that black men are obligated to put their life off the line for any blsck woman he sees being in a situation. He’s not even allowed to call the police. He has to stop it himself.

Same goes for if it’s a woman he actually knows, he must drop everything he is doing to come to her rescue even if she was in the wrong.

shyt is crazy. I remember when me and my ex were still cordial she text me asking if me or one of my homies could rob her weed man cuz he shorted her by a gram or something :mjlol:

Mind you this ex had plenty of white friends and has dated white boys in the past. I doubt she asked them to do the same :mjpls:
It’ll look like gang violence instead of someone setting him up :mjpls: