A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Zay a troll but when this man wants to make astute observations he fukking delivers. This like the third thread in a week where I am in 100% agreement with you, brother. nikkas talking about “protecting women” and shyt like we in Camelot. Enough of that dumb shyt. Everything doesn’t need to end in violence and bloodshed. The women in my life don’t get into these predicaments.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread full of
full

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You cant win as a black man on social media its not worth even trying, only black men cant go after women they like without constant mockery and mate guarding and only them are required to meet absurd expectations and standards that this same women dont apply to other men.
I am not risking my life foolishly or to impress anyone, the only time i would result to using force is if me or my family is in danger not a random stranger
so i can get social media likes and be seen as one of the good ones.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I ain’t read all that because there’s multiple threads on you crying like a hoe ass nikka about your daddy ain’t smiling at you enough. Miserable ass nikka.

You get up in these threads and spew bullshyt, not even open to discussion or countering statistics used against you.

I’ve ignored ya post ever since I told you ya son would be better off with you in urn, but your son is better off in an actual man’s supervision. Whatever hospital allowed your son to leave the hospital with you and whatever ogre you impregnated deserves to have their practice revoked.
yo yall really clapping on here :pachaha:

nikkas gotta chill:picard:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I think you a bytch and never shot or put hands on another man In your life.

Spoken like a man with no real responsibilities outside of paying rent and a light bill.

This is not about the 14 year old. Y'all are intentionally being obtuse

What kind of women are yall dealing with that you feel you have to risk your lives for?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What kind of women are yall dealing with that you feel you have to risk your lives for?
I'm not but this is exactly why y'all are being obtuse

All of a sudden nikkas act like there ain't a pile of deaths every single weekend over nikkas risking their lives over bytches

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
I ain’t read all that because there’s multiple threads on you crying like a hoe ass nikka about your daddy ain’t smiling at you enough. Miserable ass nikka.

You get up in these threads and spew bullshyt, not even open to discussion or countering statistics used against you.

I’ve ignored ya post ever since I told you ya son would be better off with you in urn, but your son is better off in an actual man’s supervision. Whatever hospital allowed your son to leave the hospital with you and whatever ogre you impregnated deserves to have their practice revoked.

Damn...

AromaticOilyFirebelliedtoad-size_restricted.gif

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
I'm not but this is exactly why y'all are being obtuse

All of a sudden nikkas act like there ain't a pile of deaths every single weekend over nikkas risking their lives over bytches

Those kind of guys are going to crash out any way. You got guys who will fight you and even kill you for dating a girl that lives on the same block as them, but gave them no play.

Those guys are living without a purpose and cause, and that is dangerous to everyone who ends up around them.

There's a video of a jail bird who somehow ends up in his ex house, threatening to kill her new man, because he is emotionally stunted and only knows violence as an answer.

There are countless threads in here condemning and warning guys who sleep with married women that they are putting their lives in danger being reckless like that. Are those husbands considered attack dogs too? You (not you, in general) are fukking with someone's family. It's not a game to be running around like that.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I saw a nikka beating his girl or could be a random chick in a Walgreens parking lot and they was park a couple spots over..

I hopped in my car turned up my radio and kept it movin

Non of a business and I end up getting a bullet in my dome for some random and the next day she off enjoying life

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ok there's the "white people do it too" argument. So now we can keep it moving
That comment coming from the biggest critic of black culture on the coli is ironic :mjlol:

But since this aspect of black culture, can’t overcome his simp tendencies he has to be obtuse

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
topic keeps getting sidetracked. this isn't about protection. at all.

of course lil breh should have protected his mother once she was under attack. but it should have never reached that point.

as the title says. she used her child as an attack dog, instead of deescalating or avoiding a fight with a grown man. that's insane. and we see it all the time.