A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a white people do it too argument.

Women defer to the men in their groups for defense but I have an idea why so many are offended by something that has been a very clear and consistent theme throughout world history.

:wow:

I think they want to swap places with women, but you remember the other thread about men cheating and I told you we all I’ve by societal double standards which a man like me doesn’t mind to much, glad to see you understand.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a white people do it too argument.

Women defer to the men in their groups for defense but I have an idea why so many are offended by something that has been a very clear and consistent theme throughout world history.

:wow:
Can you just say your point? I could be interesting since that weirdo poster derailed the thread.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope some of you Captain America ass nikkas kept this same energy with the Travis Rudolph situation:mjlol:

But keep on running behind the word of every bytch angry at a nikka commissioning you to get killed in retreat for fukkin around

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
There are countless threads right here on this very forum about cases throughout history where literal race wars break out because of white women "using white men as attack dogs".

This desire to frame this as a Black woman thing is incredibly telling. Go and play with a white, mexican or indian woman and see if their men don't step behind them. This entire discourse rests on a foundation of cowardice.

:hubie:
those same races you just brought up leave have left their woman in the dirt, have stripped them of any rights, and downright don’t even listen to their concerns of safety.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Just because I'm a stacked athletic muscular black man doesn't mean I'm gonna fight random women's battles for you.
:ufdup:
If you ain't my family or my GF/Wife fukk you, deadass.

They don't even return the favor or thank you. Don't do it. They don't care about you.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There are countless threads right here on this very forum about cases throughout history where literal race wars break out because of white women "using white men as attack dogs".

This desire to frame this as a Black woman thing is incredibly telling. Go and play with a white, mexican or indian woman and see if their men don't step behind them. This entire discourse rests on a foundation of cowardice.

:hubie:
I agree with this...i agree with Zay too.

Cause I've been in this situation when I was in my 20s in different ways...and stopped when I realized I was being used.

I've also had white women and other races of women try to use their men as a weapon against me cause they found my presence as a Black Man in their vicinity "threatening". Or cause their men just were too shook by my presence and immediately saw it as a threat just by virtue of me being a Black Man.
:mjpls:

This is a multi-layered convo. We're allowed to expound upon points and not resort to absolutes.
:ufdup:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Can you just say your point? I could be interesting since that weirdo poster derailed the thread.

Just take a look at the case that's referenced in the OP, a child defending his mother after she was brutally attacked by a man that was so angered by a woman speaking that he decided she should have been knocked the fukk out for the offense.

There were adult Black males present, bearing witness to the man getting in the woman's face, and none of them tried to deescalate it. Most of the brothers in the thread about this topic have smoke for the woman. Once the guy started to make good on his promise to knock her the fukk out, the only person that came to her rescue was a child. The men dipped.

These guys have a special contempt for Black women and I've been saying it for years.

:francis:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
And your dead weight to the community by and large.

Nobody on your block knows you by name and now you heated some of us choose to step up and be about it.

Stick to celebirty gossip and video games
only place your name rings is on this forum being a bipolar weirdo who overcompensate for his masculinity because of daddy issues

fukk out my face talking to me.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Imagine having impulse control so low that a woman can control you like a video game. :dead:

The way these brothers frame it should tell you everything you need to know about how this is a situation they've never been put in by a woman. They're imagining women pointing men at other men like robots and yelling "ATTACK" and the men just start attacking.

This should also tell you how lowly they think of the Black men these women are ostensibly pointing at targets to eliminate.

Any sensible man is going to assess the situation and try to understand what next steps look like in terms of addressing the issue.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Just take a look at the case that's referenced in the OP, a child defending his mother after she was brutally attacked by a man that was so angered by a woman speaking that he decided she should have been knocked the fukk out for the offense.

There were adult Black males present, bearing witness to the man getting in the woman's face, and none of them tried to deescalate it. Most of the brothers in the thread about this topic have smoke for the woman. Once the guy started to make good on his promise to knock her the fukk out, the only person that came to her rescue was a child. The men dipped.

These guys have a special contempt for Black women and I've been saying it for years.

You're driving in circles around facts to make your point. There's one other man in the video and he looks like he's 80. There was a video from a KFC last where every man stepped in to deescalate a situation.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is not about the 14 year old. Y'all are intentionally being obtuse
Travis Rudolph’s girlfriend was right to do what she did and so was ja morants mom to call the goons to footlocker, same with the woman who sent her boyfriend to die at the bodega and the mom who sent her son to die at Burger King over cold fries

:troll:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
only place your name rings is on this forum being a bipolar weirdo who overcompensate for his masculinity because of daddy issues

fukk out my face talking to me.

So what I overcompensate?

I was unaware I can had to be perfect. But thats why you losers will never be respected or held in high regard as the brothers that came before you

Your soft, coddled, bytch made.

You let these hoes tell you who you are and can’t handle the truth

And you flock to randos you don’t know on Youtube or twitter to feed your unchecked ass egos, making they ass rich off the same game mfers around the way was giving you for free

Lol and nikka nerd you and I both know your sweet & low pissing ass wouldn’t do shyt if I did step to you. Speaking on parents when you a fukking disgrace, 18 years they raised you and you ended up being a bigger bytch than yo mama smfh

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The way these brothers frame it should tell you everything you need to know about how this is a situation they've never been put in by a woman. They're imagining women pointing men at other men like robots and yelling "ATTACK" and the men just start attacking.

This should also tell you how lowly they think of the Black men these women are ostensibly pointing at targets to eliminate.

Any sensible man is going to assess the situation and try to understand what next steps look like in terms of addressing the issue.

de4e5d00-8310-4406-b1e9-9d3054b7ff7d-Slap.jpeg