A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
And this is why these hoes will always speak out of pocket about black men cause we by and large aren’t being serious about policing our communities
speak for the weak nikkas you associate with.

There are BM in jail or in a coffin rn because they’ve stepped into a avoidable situation that was escalated by either a reckless BM or BW. This goes back decades

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm OK with men protecting women in certain situations, but I am also for men using common sense when doing so...

What I am not OK with is putting oneself in harms way, if the person in need purposely created harmful situations meaning in the example given in the OP, a woman asking men to commit a crime in order to administer revenge to her satisfaction is out!!

Also, I am not with a woman starting confrontations with slick tongues then expecting someone to crash out on her behalf because of it.

Women have a duty to conduct themselves in a mature adult manner just like men.. Anything less than that is unacceptable!! 😠👎🏿

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
speak for the weak nikkas you associate with.

There are BM in jail or in a coffin rn because they’ve stepped into a avoidable situation that was escalated by either a reckless BM or BW. This goes back decades

How is a symptom of weakness try to maintain peace and order
and you type this out being dead serious :huhldup:

If you see an old lady getting manhelded by a POS, and you don’t step in to intervene, you’re dead weight to the community and a borderline c00n

LOL and you mfers have the audacity to call yourselves men

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Black Men are "attack dogs" now? What's that other bullshyt bring thrown around here lately? Oh yeah, "son husbands".

Some of yall are too stupid to realize what you are saying makes no sense. You got way too many people on here ANGRY that a 14 year old teen PROTECTED his Mother from the so-called "warrior class" of Black people. It's ridiculous.

Crash dummies throw their lives away over hoodrats, incidental eye contact, the need to be a super thug, unintentional body contact from being too close in a packed club or bar, wearing certain baseball hats, colors, or walking on "their block", none of which they own.

Physically attack the Women who are close to me, directly in front of me, you gonna wish you never did. I got that Charles S. Dutton 'ROC' mentality.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Some will try to sick their White boyfriend on an innocent brother too, if her boyfriend is big.
True. Seen a cac try this with her trucker cac boyfriend at a truck stop. End up getting her man beat to dust by a tiny brehito :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Black Men are "attack dogs" now? What's that other bullshyt bring thrown around here lately? Oh yeah, "son husbands".

Some of yall are too stupid to realize what you are saying makes no sense. You got way too many people on here ANGRY that a 14 year old teen PROTECTED his Mother from the so-called "warrior class" of Black people. It's ridiculous.

Crash dummies throw their lives away over hoodrats, incidental eye contact, the need to be a super thug, unintentional body contact from being too close in a packed club or bar, wearing certain baseball hats, colors, or walking on "their block", none of which they own.

Physically attack the Women who are close to me, directly in front of me, you gonna wish you never did. I got that Charles S. Dutton 'ROC' mentality.
I think you a bytch and never shot or put hands on another man In your life.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
How is a symptom of weakness try to maintain peace and order

If you see an old lady getting manhelded by a POS, and you don’t step in to intervene, you’re dead weight to the community and a borderline c00n

LOL and you mfers have the audacity to call yourselves men
You'd have to retarded to think that's whats being talked about. It's hard to tell if you're trolling or retarded.