THE BOY DIDNT ARRIVE UNTIL
HIS MOM WAS BEING HIT.

SHE TOLD DUDES GF
TO GET IN THE CAR
WHICH SET HIM OFF.

:devil:
:evil:

:gucci:

Why would she tell the guy's girl to get back in the car? That shyt makes absolutely zero sense.

You are way too invested in this :childplease:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci:

Why would she tell the guy's girl to get back in the car? That shyt makes absolutely zero sense.

You are way too invested in this :childplease:

GF WAS EGGING DUDE ON.

THE VIDEO SHOWS
THE BOY WASNT THERE
FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS
BEFORE HE PULLED THE GUN.

Smart-Select-20230628-063510-You-Tube.gif

Superstar
Daps

CAP

THE BOY DIDNT ARRIVE UNTIL
HIS MOM WAS BEING HIT.

SHE TOLD DUDES GF
TO GET IN THE CAR
WHICH SET HIM OFF.

she told her son to get in the car.

he did not arrive and immediately pull out his gun

he arrived in the doorway, stood, seconds later dude starts swinging & the son rushes to pull the gun out.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
she told her son to get in the car.

he did not arrive and immediately pull out his gun

he arrived in the doorway, stood, seconds later dude starts swinging & the son rushes to pull the gun out.

:mjlol:DUDE THERES A TIMESTAMP
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO.

HES LITERALLY THERE
FOR 3 SECONDS BEFORE
HE PULLS THE GUN OUT.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Do black men lack the ability to say no?

That's what this boils down to. Nobody could make me do a damn thing that might get me locked up, but I guess that's just me.
Apparently, it’s only black women that lack accountability. I’m rolling my eyes so hard right now, I hope they don’t stay that way.

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:DUDE THERES A TIMESTAMP
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VIDEO.

HES LITERALLY THERE
FOR 3 SECONDS BEFORE
HE PULLS THE GUN OUT.

no, he's there longer. his shadow is within camera view as the guy starts threatening to beat his mom.

u can see the man's reflection in the window next to the boy and there is no swinging at that point. about 1 second before the assault cops blur the window. the kid then pulls out the gun.

timestamped. enlarge the video & u will see the man's reflection then u will see cops blur it

-mom sees kid walking up through the windows. she physically gestures & raises her voice for him to return to the car
-guy starts threatening her, kid is soon in doorway
-the window blurs, assault starts & kid pulls out gun & shoots within seconds

-from punch to gunshot is 4 seconds
the time between his shadow enters camera frame to the video cuts off is 7 seconds. he was there before the first swing.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
We are basically taught not to question black women.
So the reality is most black men will never say no to black women.

Hmm... does that apply to everything? Because it seems like plenty of bm can say no just fine when it's time to deal with the kids they created. Or when their partner asks for fidelity. Or a ring.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
folks love to play hero for the dumbest shyt.
everyone on here was applauding this man for the clownery.

girl refused to pay and the nail salon was like nah...
...the women get this dude to break out windows

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
when I was in the navy a few of my brehs from the ship were going out to the club. I was usually with them but I had duty that night

They were leaving a club and saw a girl getting the dogs shyt beat out of her in the parking lot by her dude.

My breh jumped on the dude and got the best of him and was holding him down and asking people to call the cops.

The black chick he saved went to her car trunk and got out a pistol and shot my homie in the back. Then her and the dude hopped in the whip and skirted off together.

My breh is now paralyzed for life. They found the chick and her dude boo’d up in a hotel 3 weeks later. She had FORGOTTEN that she did it :mjcry:

That shyt taught me a valuable lesson. Could have easily been me if I was not on duty that night

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
when I was in the navy a few of my brehs from the ship were going out to the club. I was usually with them but I had duty that night

They were leaving a club and saw a girl getting the dogs shyt beat out of her in the parking lot.

My breh jumped on the dude and got the best of him and was holding him down and asking people to call the cops.

The black chick he saved went to her car trunk and got out a pistol and shot my homie in the back. Then her and the dude hopped in the whip and skirted off together.

My breh is now paralyzed for life. They found the chick and her dude boo’d up in a hotel 3 weeks later. She had FORGOTTEN that she did it :mjcry:

That shyt taught me a valuable lesson. Could have easily been me if I was not on duty that night
Any idea how many years in prison they got?