A conversation needs to be had about women using BLACK MEN as attack dogs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There are countless threads right here on this very forum about cases throughout history where literal race wars break out because of white women "using white men as attack dogs".

This desire to frame this as a Black woman thing is incredibly telling. Go and play with a white, mexican or indian woman and see if their men don't step behind them. This entire discourse rests on a foundation of cowardice.

:hubie:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You'd have to retarded to think that's whats being talked about. It's hard to tell if you're trolling or retarded.

Im never trolling Im sincere with mine. A lot of yall are the reasons these hoes talk out of pocket about black men.

bytch made. Scared of your own fukking shadow

Just cease any and all “what the community need to do is-“ talk cause that’s all it is. Smfh. Embarrassing

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
There are countless threads right here on this very forum about cases throughout history where literal race wars break out because of white women "using white men as attack dogs".

This desire to frame this as a Black woman thing is incredibly telling. Go and play with a white, mexican or indian woman and see if their men don't step behind them. This entire discourse rests on a foundation of cowardice.

Ok there's the "white people do it too" argument. So now we can keep it moving

Daps
Too many bm have been attack dogs over the years, it's pretty much undisputed.

Black men are taught to overvalue black women to the point, that a random black woman on the street can be compared to ur mom or sister.

Now the 14 year old killing the man who punched his mom was not a attack dog situation, that his mother that understandable.

But as a man u should not put ur self in harm way for just any random woman just cause she black.

U need to survey the situation and see what method is best. Ur daughter, mom, sister, or wife is the only women u put ur life on the line for

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Men are "attack dogs" now? What's that other bullshyt bring thrown around here lately? Oh yeah, "son husbands".

Some of yall are too stupid to realize what you are saying makes no sense. You got way too many people on here ANGRY that a 14 year old teen PROTECTED his Mother from the so-called "warrior class" of Black people. It's ridiculous.

Crash dummies throw their lives away over hoodrats, incidental eye contact, the need to be a super thug, unintentional body contact from being too close in a packed club or bar, wearing certain baseball hats, colors, or walking on "their block", none of which they own.

Physically attack the Women who are close to me, directly in front of me, you gonna wish you never did. I got that Charles S. Dutton 'ROC' mentality.
This is not about the 14 year old. Y'all are intentionally being obtuse

Budda

Superstar
Daps

Thread.

Superstar
Daps
There's tens of thousands of black men in a prison cell right now due to a black woman not being able to stfu.

there are about 56k bm in prison - the bulk being in there for drug-related offenses - not violent crimes.

tens of thousands would be 20k+, so you'd be arguing virtually all the violent crimes were due to bw running their mouths,

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
You said I was weak for what how I choose to express my role as a head of a household and my community

That speaks volumes of your lack of character as a black man.
You are weak, and that’s okay.

just don’t pass that bullshyt to any young black boys or even your son.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ok there's the "white people do it too" argument. So now we can keep it moving

This isn't a white people do it too argument.

Women defer to the men in their groups for defense but I have an idea why so many are offended by something that has been a very clear and consistent theme throughout world history.

:wow:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You are weak, and that’s okay.

just don’t pass that bullshyt to any young black boys or even your son.

And your dead weight to the community by and large.

Nobody on your block knows you by name and now you heated some of us choose to step up and be about it.

Stick to celebirty gossip and video games

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@BrothaZay I'm with you on this. And I've actually been agreeing with you on a lot of things.

One thing I like about the Coli is this type of discussion can be facilitated.

I've definitely had my experience with that. I've stopped talking to and completely avoided this white girl that was friends with a friend of mine almost 20 years ago when she wanted me to act like security for her at clubs because she told me " you can scare people for me that try to push-up on me".

I took offense to that IMMEDIATELY and stopped talking to her cause she revealed herself as a racist to me based off of that exchange that 1) saw me as "scary" 2) didn't see me as a human being 3) acted like I could be a personal accessory of her's like I was her property. It was cracker mentality personified.
:mjpls:

I definitely get disgusted with that mentality cause it's not even Black Women on that type of time. There are many women who just find the presence of Black Men startling, threatening, scary, and completely reprehensible otheer than as attack dogs to fend off other men that intimidate them. It's a fukking disgusting mentality.
:scust:
:ufdup:

I'm with you on this.
:salute: