A conversation needs to be had about the democratic party

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So which is it? Is this about the election or people leaving the democratic party? There are no numbers that support your opinion nor have you produced anything that supports it.

The presidential election outside the popular vote isn't a good indicator of whether people are leaving hte party due to the EC. I’m simply not capable of predicting what will happen with the EC or presidential election due to a number of factors.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make here because your first opinion is easily destroyed with a simple look at what happened in the last two voting cycles
Are you confident that the democrats win next election. Yes or no?

Daps
Are you confident that the democrats win next election. Yes or no?
Am I confident that the democrats can over come the EC to win the presidential election? No I cannot answer that question, but that has nothing to do with your original point because once again the EC is an undemocratic process

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
But..

We have tranny lovers and other gay Brehs on this very site.

I don't get anything out of them being free to be, but I want to to be free myself so it's only right that

everyone

is free.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Am I confident that the democrats can over come the EC to win the presidential election? No I cannot answer that question, but that has nothing to do with your original point because once again the EC is an undemocratic process
Why aren’t you confident about if ppl aren’t leaving the DNC?

Daps
Why aren’t you confident about if ppl aren’t leaving the DNC?
You clearly don't understand how the EC works if you're asking this question. Nor do you have the knowledge about what legislatures are doing at the state level to circumvent the federal presidential election.

Daps
So you’re wrong ?
the-office-dwight-schrute-confused-77kgsrolfbt4393b.gif

Is that what you took from this conversation????? :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Talking point is 100 years old and fukking tired...:beli: vote outta fear and vote for nothing bruhs...

It's not fear when it is LITERALLY occuring fam.

Look at Desantis.

Look at the Supreme Court Rulings.

I'm not some big fan of these p*ssy ass Dems, gotdamn one side is CLEARLY worse for black people.