A conversation needs to be had about the democratic party

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What tangibles have democrats not given? (Reparations will not ever be agreed to by the republican party so it's a mute point at this time though democrats have agreed in some areas to pay them which kills the both sides argument)

I know that's exactly why i said it...:manny: they know its the last rodeo this election... they gonna use the hispanics to replace us anyways...

EDIT:

What tangibles have they NOT given???:heh::mjlol: Nikka what have they given SPECIFICALLY to black americans only...:jbhmm: watch him ramble about something everyone else is getting. :mjlol: watch!!!

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The seperation from the truth is getting vast, fast
Be a slave at first, or free at last
Double edged choices make a nikka wanna pass....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Democratic Party won the last popular vote by the largest margin in the history of the country. :heh:

As I said before

You having your brain melted by right wing propaganda has nothing to do with me

Just do your job and take our concerns and demands back to your leaders. I dont think they would take kindly to you being condescending towards black men. Easily one of their most loyal voter bases. But if you choose to continue,just keep the same energy come election time. Remember you failed to do your job:respect:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The made up boogie man of hte LGBTQ community that only the right wing talks about but somehow it's democrats pushing this??? I don't really get it
I bet you don’t :mjpls::childplease:

This site has a whole :dame:smiley well before it was political ...Black, “ados”, non ados, Carribean, African, Christian, musim, Bible, Quran are all from Harlem….yet your goofy ass stay talkin bout ‘right wing talking points’ like that’s where it came from

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s ironic that in this sub forum there’s never been a “we need to have a conversation about republicans” thread.

I think it’s because most of you have your tongues fixed to the bottom of their soles, helping them to keep a clear conscience :stopitslime:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Democrats on tik tok - Homosexuals & Pedos
Conservatives in congress - Klan Members

Pick your poison.

Fixed that for you. None of the rainbow coalition have power in congress. Not a single law has forced their crazy ass beliefs on you thru legislation. Sure, there are a few small towns that do on local levels but the overwhelming amount of democrats, especially those who write laws go "gay people should have rights" than move the fukk on.

Meanwhile Klansmen in the republican party are legislating you into a hole.