A conversation needs to be had about the democratic party

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don't tag me, you Nazi piece of shyt.

I'm staying home.. i aint voting for nothing. fukk these dems...:manny:
If you're too lazy and stupid to do the bare minimum or go out and organize for something you support then shut the fukk up. Sick of people like you who don't do shyt but always got something to say.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you're too lazy and stupid to do the bare minimum or go out and organize for something you support then shut the fukk up. Sick of people like you who don't do shyt but always got something to say.

:mjlol: I said im staying home why you so butthurt over it.... plenty of black voters just gonna stay home you mad at all them too??? you got smack for any non black voter that stay home???:mjpls:

Daps
Are you confident democrats win next election ?
The Electorial college isn't being factored into the equation because it's an undemocratic mechanism. I'm asking you if you can show anything that supports people leaving the party. Because everything outside of the EC indicates that you're incorrect.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm staying home.. i aint voting for nothing. fukk these dems...:manny:

That's what I'm talking about
a7d2c3a9decd3602c5abe4bc5aa76222.gif

If I do vote, I'm going to vote for Cornel West

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The Electorial college isn't being factored into the equation because it's an undemocratic mechanism. I'm asking you if you can show anything that supports people leaving the party. Because everything outside of the EC indicates that you're incorrect.
I asked a yes or no. Are you confident democrats win next election ?

Daps
I asked a yes or no. Are you confident democrats win next election ?
Ppl leaving the Democratic Party is propaganda?

So which is it? Is this about the election or people leaving the democratic party? There are no numbers that support your opinion nor have you produced anything that supports it.

The presidential election outside the popular vote isn't a good indicator of whether people are leaving hte party due to the EC. I’m simply not capable of predicting what will happen with the EC or presidential election due to a number of factors.

I don't understand the point you're trying to make here because your first opinion is easily destroyed with a simple look at what happened in the last two voting cycles