A conversation needs to be had about the democratic party

Daps

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
That's what I'm talking about
a7d2c3a9decd3602c5abe4bc5aa76222.gif

If I do vote, I'm going to vote for Cornel West

Has this dudes history of being a Donald Trump dikk rider been put out in the thread yet?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Too many sat out 2016 thinking Hillary had it in the bag.

You know damn well people sat out because they didn’t want to vote for Trump or Hillary. A very tiny percent thought she had it in the bag.

More black men voted for Hillary than Joe Biden. Hillary lost because she was the typical democrat that people were sick of. Joe Biden won because he reminded everyone why you need a typical democrat in office.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
if the republicans so bad why the democrats not doing everything in their power to arrest them, bring up criminals charges... the same group you champion right now will do nothing for your black ass... and you wonder why nothing changes each election you throw away your vote for nothing stay hobbled in fear. fukk bothsides...

Why are Democrats not arresting Republican Presidential Candidates and Supreme Court Justices?

:wtf:

These both siders are literally retarded.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
It’s ironic that in this sub forum there’s never been a “we need to have a conversation about republicans” thread.

I think it’s because most of you have your tongues fixed to the bottom of their soles, helping them to keep a clear conscience :stopitslime:

not really. the republican party doesnt expect us to vote for them the way the democratic party does

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are Democrats not arresting Republican Presidential Candidates and Supreme Court Justices?

:wtf:

These both siders are literally retarded.

We only retarded when we not shoveling the democratic party lines... so fukk off...:camby: your whole schtick is see through... YOU and your bosses aint getting our votes this time nikka deal with it..

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You know damn well people sat out because they didn’t want to vote for Trump or Hillary. A very tiny percent thought she had it in the bag.

More black men voted for Hillary than Joe Biden. Hillary lost because she was the typical democrat that people were sick of. Joe Biden won because he reminded everyone why you need a typical democrat in office.

She lost because she was a woman and yes people didn't like her, but she still beat Buffoon by 3 million votes. Electoral College is trash.

Regardless, that election's ramifications, especially for nikkaz, has been bad.

Not our fault, but wypipo as usual.

But WE made sure Trump didn't get a second term. It would be even worse going forward.

Daps
Just do your job and take our concerns and demands back to your leaders. I dont think they would take kindly to you being condescending towards black men. Easily one of their most loyal voter bases. But if you choose to continue,just keep the same energy come election time. Remember you failed to do your job:respect:
Rape any women lately? Or do you save that for special days?