A 3rd Accuser Has Come Forward on P Diddy; Aaron Hall, MCA Records & Geffen Also Mentioned In Article

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
I’m starting to see why Diddy and J-Lo couldn’t have worked out. Puff wanted someone he could control. Hov move like a boss hence why he could help get with Beyoncé and elevate himself while elevating her. It’s an ego thing. Cassie wasn’t going to be the biggest revelation to music but shawdy was talented but Puff and his ego wouldn’t allow her talent to grow. That’s just a slight observation I noticed in differences between Puff and Hov…
Cassie was beautiful not particularly talented. That said, lack of talent has never stopped executives from trying to make a star if you have a "look". As far as Jay and Bey is concerned, Beyoncé was already pretty famous in her own right via DC and her trajectory was going up with or without Jay. I think he likely understood allowing her to do her was best. And her mama and daddy was right there if he didn't :troll:
Diddy needs to be exposed for the shyt that he's done to other people...However, I don't want to hear from Suge/50 Cent because they have their own skeletons.
Right. Suge and 50's domestic violence shyt is only a Google search away. They need to keep their mouths closed.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
F_0NhWHW8AAf_qg
I mean..Hall is probably the biggest scumbag of em all…but 'it' def didn't start in 1994. Celebs, especially pre me too, always thought they were above the law.

Muhfukkas were doing scumbag shyt even in the 50's, with Marilyn Monroe and shyt

Or does she mean it started in 94 for her?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt wild "I saw her getting out the limo, I grabbed her by the hand, took her upstairs and fukked her. I ain't know she was a PUPPY"

Daps
Mans was cracked the fukk out in this interview smh

Vlad and the rest of them old ass clowns not even telling him "bro, stop, you gonna get yourself in trouble"

why would you put a cape on for a pedo :skip: like.....do yall even think before you post?

that mfers song wasnt THAT good

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I mean..Hall is probably the biggest scumbag of em all…but 'it' def didn't start in 1994. Celebs, especially pre me too, always thought they were above the law.

Muhfukkas were doing scumbag shyt even in the 50's, with Marilyn Monroe and shyt

Or does she mean it started in 94 for her?

I think she's just speaking based upon everything she's seen/experienced.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I’ve often wondered why Michael Jackson never did this. If he fought and one the first case, things would’ve been different.
MJ knew these Jews better than most in the entertainment business during that era and learnt from them too..
He knew his money was the only option to dissolve that case and it did!

Last edited: