A 3rd Accuser Has Come Forward on P Diddy; Aaron Hall, MCA Records & Geffen Also Mentioned In Article

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coli was spot on in making this an official smilie :takedat:

But on the real though, 30 year old allegations should get the bushes. There is a reason statute of limitations exist.
Do you believe that about child molestors and their victims coming forward?

What about baby and child killers who are caught 50 years later?

Just when does justice expire and who decides that? You?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you believe that about child molestors and their victims coming forward?

What about baby and child killers who are caught 50 years later?

Just when does justice expire and who decides that? You?

Were these women minors? If not, the wtf are you talmbout?

There are real Volos reasons for why statute of limitations have existed for 100s of years across many jurisdictions.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were these women minors? If not, the wtf are you talmbout?

There are real Volos reasons for why statute of limitations have existed for 100s of years across many jurisdictions.
I don’t care if it’s 100 years later

We knocking down 400 year old statues of racist mutherfukkers who were celebrated by our country

I don’t have no sympathy for a nikka raping and beating on women, since some of the illest nikkas I ever known didn’t even do that, so if you was one of those abusers or drugging broads or anything like that, whether you was 18 or 48, I don’t give a fukk what happens to you.

You nervous bruh? Why you got so much sympathy in your heart for a rapey motherfukker :jbhmm:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Southern District ends up taking a shot at Puff.

They will call it sex trafficking conspiracy, by force, fraud, or coercion.

Charge him and his security team/security head with conspiracy. Charge any of the road managers, anyone who procured women. Something like that.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wonder when he found out that she was underaged

Side note: I didn’t know that the Hall brothers were half Hispanic. I guess you learn something new everyday.

That photo bottom right needs to be a smiley lol

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think Southern District ends up taking a shot at Puff.

They will call it sex trafficking conspiracy, by force, fraud, or coercion.

Charge him and his security team/security head with conspiracy. Charge any of the road managers, anyone who procured women. Something like that.
If they get enough evidence, they for sure will

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a lot unknown to the public, but just kind of adding some things together

whatever evidence Cassie had, plus her testimony, pictures, texts, voice mails, whatever. Pictures of her beaten. Unless the terms of the settlement forbid that. But, I doubt it did.

Witnesses:

Cassie.

The Second accuser

The third accuser

Sounds like Roger Bonds would be ready to talk to the feds and prosecutors too, probably give them a lot of info.

Cassies' parents and friends, who saw the abuse, and heard the stories in real time

Kid Cudi would probably be willing to testify about the car incident, which could be charged as something.

The weirdo Gene Deal might even get his 15 seconds on the stand

Daps
There's a lot unknown to the public, but just kind of adding some things together

whatever evidence Cassie had, plus her testimony, pictures, texts, voice mails, whatever. Pictures of her beaten. Unless the terms of the settlement forbid that. But, I doubt it did.

i don't think a settlement agreement can trump a criminal subpoena :francis:

these guys need to be under the jail... go where r kelly is and form under the jail records :dead: