A 3rd Accuser Has Come Forward on P Diddy; Aaron Hall, MCA Records & Geffen Also Mentioned In Article

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The streets and the folks coming for your head you gotta fight. People talk street justice in these scenarios. Public opinion has merits of keeping you safe. People just saying family supporting in obligation and you gotta deal with others any other day.

Facts

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They gave MJ good advice. There is no definitive way to win a civil suit when you're the defendant. They don't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. They just have to present the evidence in a manner that makes it likely that the defendant did what they were accused of. In MJ's case, it didn't matter whether he did what he was accused of. When you're talking about sleepovers with children. Nobody can say that this isn't a bad look. You can't really fight something like that in court because once the claims become public knowledge, what are you really fighting? For one, if you know that didn't do it and you have the love and support of your family behind you, who else is left to convince? The public has already made up their minds one way or another. Fighting these cases is far more costly than settling out of court. Its a lose lose sitaution.
The lawyer said if he went to trial he would’ve def won. Him settling caused of snowball of other people trying to extort him by doing the same shyt.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually Mike wanted to fight the case but his advisor said to settle so it can go away faster. Worst advice ever cause the nikka would’ve def won the case. shyt haunted him forever after that.

Look, I ain't about to go down this road. My family is the most blackety black Harlem and Brooklyn negroes who ever lived, so I totally understand just what MJ means to nikkas. Everyone in my family believes Michael Jackson was shaken down by those white people. Cool. He was one of the GOAT entertainers, he came up out of extreme poverty and abuse, and God Bless that man for his accomplishments in the face of adversity and racism. His songs still hold a forever special place in my heart and soul.

But if you want me to pretend that weirdo ass nikka didn't fashion a caucasian death mask via surgery, didn't have an embarrassingly fake relationship with women, didn't pretend to get some frumpy white woman pregnant, and didn't have - to put it mildly - peculiar relationships with children... you asking too much. Yall can keep that.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lawyer said if he went to trial he would’ve def won. Him settling caused of snowball of other people trying to extort him by doing the same shyt.

He also had an impending criminal trial, which was brought on by the allegations in the civil lawsuit. So regardless, the outcome of the civil trial wasn't going to do anything to help him. Extortionist were coming either way. People were literally putting their children in MJ's orbit to extort money from. However, I never understood how people automatically assume guilt on the accused when the accusers agree to settle.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Look, I ain't about to go down this road. My family is the most blackety black Harlem and Brooklyn negroes who ever lived, so I totally understand just what MJ means to nikkas. Everyone in my family believes Michael Jackson was shaken down by those white people. Cool. He was one of the GOAT entertainers, he came up out of extreme poverty and abuse, and God Bless that man for his accomplishments in the face of adversity and racism. His songs still hold a forever special place in my heart and soul.

But if you want me to pretend that weirdo ass nikka didn't fashion a caucasian death mask via surgery, didn't have an embarrassingly fake relationship with women, didn't pretend to get some frumpy white woman pregnant, and didn't have - to put it mildly - peculiar relationships with children... you asking too much. Yall can keep that.
Ur opinion on whether MJ was weird or not isn’t what I’m speaking about tho. But as far as those CASES. Yes. It’s literal PROOF out there that he was being lied on. Literal proof that he was being shaken down. Literally proof that he was being lied on by the accusers and the media alike. Literal proof he wanted to fight the cases since the beginning. And ZERO proof he did ANYTHING with children. Even with FBI secretly tracking him and raiding him for 10 years straight across countries. This is all facts I’m speaking about my boy. Not propaganda. Not rumors. All facts.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care if it’s 100 years later

We knocking down 400 year old statues of racist mutherfukkers who were celebrated by our country

I don’t have no sympathy for a nikka raping and beating on women, since some of the illest nikkas I ever known didn’t even do that, so if you was one of those abusers or drugging broads or anything like that, whether you was 18 or 48, I don’t give a fukk what happens to you.

You nervous bruh? Why you got so much sympathy in your heart for a rapey motherfukker :jbhmm:

Where is the evidence that he raped this chick? I’ll wait.

Why did she wait 30 years to sue him, but she not pressing charges?

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is the evidence that he raped this chick? I’ll wait.

Why did she wait 30 years to sue him, but she not pressing charges?
nikka I’m not the judge or detective or a lawyer neither of us have the “evidence” either way, tf are you talking about :what:

If he didn’t do it and/or there’s no evidence then he gonna keep his $$. If he did or he think he going under then he finna pay.

All im saying is, if someone really did some shyt and a chick wanna get some bread out of it…I don’t care one bit. And if a chick is lying I think her life should be ruined for trying to ruin someone else’s.

But you and I ain’t gonna have access to the “evidence” my G lol

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Ur opinion on whether MJ was weird or not isn’t what I’m speaking about tho. But as far as those CASES. Yes. It’s literal PROOF out there that he was being lied on. Literal proof that he was being shaken down. Literally proof that he was being lied on by the accusers and the media alike. Literal proof he wanted to fight the cases since the beginning. And ZERO proof he did ANYTHING with children. Even with FBI secretly tracking him and raiding him for 10 years straight across countries. This is all facts I’m speaking about my boy. Not propaganda. Not rumors. All facts.

And Mike should've fought it. I get that it would've been hard, but his good name and reputation was on the line. God rest his soul because I can't begin to imagine the pain of being accused of that shyt, but any man or person who is accused of this type of stuff and is innocent needs to learn from past mistakes and fight for their name and legacy, money be damned.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
They gave MJ good advice. There is no definitive way to win a civil suit when you're the defendant. They don't have to prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt. They just have to present the evidence in a manner that makes it likely that the defendant did what they were accused of. In MJ's case, it didn't matter whether he did what he was accused of. When you're talking about sleepovers with children. Nobody can say that this isn't a bad look. You can't really fight something like that in court because once the claims become public knowledge, what are you really fighting? For one, if you know that didn't do it and you have the love and support of your family behind you, who else is left to convince? The public has already made up their minds one way or another. Fighting these cases is far more costly than settling out of court. Its a lose lose sitaution.

And For the bolded: why didn't his ppl tell him that the sleepover shyt was inappropriate?? Like they just let him do the shyt.

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
And For the bolded: why didn't his ppl answer his family tell him that the sleepover shyt was inappropriate?? Like they just let him do the shyt.
Plenty of people did, but huge part of MJ's problem at that point was he didn't want to listen to anyone tell him what he couldn't do. Music industry people, family, JW elders...He moved to Neverland and surrounded himself with more and more yes men enablers, most of them cacs

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Plenty of people did, but huge part of MJ's problem at that point was he didn't want to listen to anyone tell him what he couldn't do. Music industry people, family, JW elders...He moved to Neverland and surrounded himself with more and more yes men enablers, most of them cacs
Yea. And as genius as he was MJ clearly had some form of arrested development due to not having a true childhood.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea. And as genius as he was MJ clearly had some form of arrested development due to not having a true childhood.

This is bullshyt.

By all accounts MJ was very shrewd and cutthroat about his business. People only use this trauma childhood excuse when they try to explain away his fetish for little kids.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Mike should've fought it. I get that it would've been hard, but his good name and reputation was on the line. God rest his soul because I can't begin to imagine the pain of being accused of that shyt, but any man or person who is accused of this type of stuff and is innocent needs to learn from past mistakes and fight for their name and legacy, money be damned.

facts