Daps
:dead::dead:
He is a true fraud - I guess he forgets his own posts. Calls everyone a c00n but he would get on his knees for his Asian daddy
5pPzogi_d.webp

It really bothers you to see heterosexual men being attracted to heterosexual women. I guess you want us to be attracted to you instead, Caitlyn Jenner :scust: :dame:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No ain't shyt out there on me but she do got receipts she posting what you said
Matter of fact- you and I have been in opposition at one point - all of those pawg threads of yours and the Charleston white stuff
:mjlol:
But it was squashed and moved on. You know, because you’re not a lying fraud hypocrite who tries to front on others to build yourself up through fakery and the disagreement wasn’t that serious.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I ain't answering nothing until you explain to me how come a supposed grown "woman" didn't know where a clit was located, and how a supposed grown "woman" didn't know whether "she" had a prostate or not.

wYI4JjC.png

You answer this and I'll answer you :mjgrin: :dame:
shyt getting spooky out here somebody got explaining to do :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about the receipts about "her" not knowing where a clit is? And not being sure if "she" has a prostate or not?

That's a bigger question than questions about my credit :sas2:

wYI4JjC.png

What about the receipts about "her" not knowing where a clit is? And not being sure if "she" has a prostate or not?

That's a bigger question than questions about my credit :sas2:

wYI4JjC.png

Oh boy shyt getting spooky

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Dude thought he could create a new thread to test the waters after the past 2 days and instead he finds out.
marlon-wayans-wayans-bros.gif

He can’t refute any comments so here’s his response in every thread

Breh ain't nothing that you can EVER say that will be as self-etherous as a "woman" not knowing where "her" clit is, and wondering aloud whether or not "she" has a prostate :laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
'the clit is where he puts his dikk duhh' sounds more like a joke if I'm being honest, it sounds sarcastic
Definitely was a joke in that discord. He wasn’t there- that’s why he won’t post the entire screenshot 🙄😭

There’s several mods in that same discord and @Poitier , he’s the only one that took it seriously and latched on to that dumb shyt . Using it to avoid his own activities -dayroom.
:deadrose:

Daps
Definitely was a joke in that discord. He wasn’t there- that’s why he won’t post the entire screenshot 🙄😭

There’s several mods in that same discord and @Poitier , he’s the only one that took it seriously
:deadrose:

See, I didn't even know this :laff: this gives further context to Poitier telling you to quit talking in the server and basically kicking you out :pachaha:

Breh had enough of your lies. Talking about you're a "woman" :scust: