Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know what’s funny though- I was reminded by another poster (thank u, you know who you are) that he was crafting his fake Great Value Kevin Spamuels routine back in 2018 when he was soliciting multiple posters for relationship advice in their DMs. Which actually sparked me to go back and check my past messages and being the receipt keeper that I am - yup - this crash test dummy made an appearance . I should have known he really didn’t have a wife or a life. Now he’s trying to be on his experienced player shyt.. . He didn’t know shyt in 2018, I forgot all about this - “nitty gritty” . 32 years old and he’s sending DMs on how to talk to women bc he’s afraid to talk to women,
:deadrose: :laff:

GIMZiFB_d.webp

This is the same dude pretending to be a female interaction expert in 2023… which means he’s 37 now and still running 🏃🏾‍♀️ games. And there’s more
gnImjp9_d.webp

In fact- I think he copied another posters persona because he was sending DMs around asking what people thought about this comment ….
pSMCHUF_d.webp

Neo has no Allys, too many reports of your past history coming in on you - it’s like people who you thought you were cool with couldn’t wait to shut your bum ass down. Expeditiously 🤭

“It’s beeenn a lonnnng tiiiimme comingggggggg but channnge gone commmeeee
fetchimage

Last edited:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Tell Nicole to tell us how come he didn't know where a clit is located. Tell him to tell us how come he wondered if he had a prostate. :scust:

well she responded with quotes from 2 reliable posters, you've been dodging tbh:yeshrug:

why do you have so many weird private messages?:what:

Weren't you gonna embarrass me, what happened to that?

Daps
well she responded with quotes from 2 reliable posters, you've been dodging tbh:yeshrug:

why do you have so many weird private messages?:what:

Weren't you gonna embarrass me, what happened to that?

You a virgin simpin for a known transvestite. :manny:

If that don't embarass you, I don't know what will. Maybe this is considered normal in your neck of the woods.

I can't shame a man who has no shame. :scust:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
shyt getting spooky out here somebody got explaining to do :mjlol:
No the fuk I don’t. This is you right?? I mean reject gonna reject of course you need to link up with him. Every coli female who reject you has to be a “man” . Nahhh b you have some explaining to do, you seem to be harboring some shyt that you need to get off your chest.

You thought I was feeling you??

jxRYzuF_d.webp

ApNNbWb_d.webp

“She mean to me and doesn’t accept random unsolicited DMs or random hook ups with internet randoms therefore, she’s a man :sadbron:

#thepattern

QYyL2JO_d.webp

tU0ReCb_d.webp

I don’t even send this type of energy to these types of dudes to even think they can inbox me uninvited . That shyt is spooky indeed, you said it fukkin lame 😒

“I’m not an internet nerd Nicole :sadbron:
i48N5oS_d.webp

ZqSk2Iy_d.webp

I’m starting to think neo and this dude are the same person. Blocked shot shooters

DgQPZfK_d.webp

H1oipW8_d.webp

:jbhmm:

So if I was exchanging pics and acting like the stripper, BlackedPagePearltheWhoreness, that qualifies as quality female and not a “man” but since you two nerds can’t get past a 2 line inbox - shyt hits different
:ohhh::deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
No the fuk I don’t. This is you right?? I mean reject gonna reject of course you need to link up with him

You thought I was feeling you??

jxRYzuF_d.webp

This trifling fxggot trans nxgga posting everything but the full conversation of when he didn't know what the clit was :laff:

Ole gay nxgga said it was in the context of a bigger conversation and he didn't mean it the way it sounded but won't post the full convo :laff:

Nxgga pretending to be a woman didn't know where the clit was located. "It's inside the vagina, right? :lupe:"

:laff:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
You a virgin simpin for a known transvestite. :manny:

If that don't embarass you, I don't know what will. Maybe this is considered normal in your neck of the woods.

I can't shame a man who has no shame. :scust:

But that wasn't even me you were talking about it was @cyndaquil :wtf:

Are you gonna be that transparent and act like we can't check:russ:

Can you respond at all?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
That's his MO. He goes after folks hard, breaks them down and then makes them his b1tch.

Are you Nicole's b1ch, breh? :dame: :mjpls:
It's crazy how you made this a way bigger deal by doubling down and relying on insults. You can't even say a poster is stalking you or something because you made a point to @ this person constantly.

You just gonna continue posting about a wife after this?:russ: