Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The main poster calling everyone a c00n trump supporter was heavy in his white ally vibes

r6qrhkV_d.webp

Also him
iqrBrfJ_d.webp

Daps
The main poster calling everyone a c00n trump supporter was heavy in his white ally vibes

r6qrhkV_d.webp

At least I know where a clit is. At least I know which gender has a prostate. :sas2:

The only adult who would NOT know this is a man... who has never seen a naked woman in his life. :dame:

Why not? :sas1:

Cause he's a fxggot who wants to be a woman. Imma start calling you Caitlyn Jenner :scust:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can OP create a thread on why he feels the need to play opp spotter among black people and never has that same energy with the other side? Dude was the main one cosigning that racist meth white supremacist bytch. “the coli radicalized her” Agent shyt.

b3qW8Ao_d.webp

He was extremely upset at other black posters when his white ally was exposed for being a racist Alt white right trump supporter proud boy sympathizer,

he hates black people more than the Nazis -Kanye voice

9bBGS4B_d.webp

—-
Then again, he did say that he rather have a white person in his corner than black people - before he took on his new militant persona - is there anything about this dude that is consistent??

nDFalws_d.webp

Xp8NoBU_d.webp

vWR9Lg5_d.webp

Deep fake smart dumb pseudo intellectual bullshyt to explain why he puts whites on a pedestal
Damn Neo a phony wtf calling Asian men Daddy

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Instead of starting new threads- we’re still waiting 2 days later for an explanation b??

@Neo The Resurrected ONE - I thought you were a rich business owner? What did you need a secured capital One card for with a $200 limit?

D3Kmq5g_d.webp

:mjlol:
I have 2 businesses, one that I own completely and another that I co-own

the one that I co-own is a brick and mortar business, while the other one is internet-based

I'm always searching for better ways to do business and MAKE MORE MONEY.

One thing that I've noticed with our businesses (black owned) is that a lot of the time, there are tips and tricks that white business owners do that we don't know anything about. But its to be expected cause a lot of the time these are 2nd and 3rd generation businesses with them and they have the benefits of experience from their dad and granddad

with us, most of the time, it's our first time. I'm building a legacy, something that I want to pass down for future generations. And that's what this thread is about, tips and strategies for how to do this

feel free to add on

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, it's sad that you're letting yourself be used by a homosexual man that is currently in the middle of having a sex change to a woman. :scust:

What does he have on you, breh? Did you send him some nudes? He told you that if you don't defend him, he gon out you? :scust:

Live in your truth, breh :dame: Don't let yourself be used like this
No ain't shyt out there on me but she do got receipts she posting what you said

Daps
Instead of starting new threads- we’re still waiting 2 days later for an explanation b??

@Neo The Resurrected ONE - I thought you were a rich business owner? What did you need a secured capital One card for with a $200 limit?

D3Kmq5g_d.webp

:mjlol:

Breh, I ain't answering nothing until you explain to me how come a supposed grown "woman" didn't know where a clit was located, and how a supposed grown "woman" didn't know whether "she" had a prostate or not.

wYI4JjC.png

You answer this and I'll answer you :mjgrin: :dame: