Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Because so many homosexuals post on the coli, including YOU :what:
Now he switched faces and is starting to comment like a bitter LSA bytch^^^

Interesting turn when he sees that y’all are no longer receptive to his bait and switch bullshyt. Kevin Spamuwell turned into Cynthia G. All of sudden he’s emasculating dudes that don’t vibe with him and in the other thread he’s giving it up for a jbo white boy who dapped him using the n-word.
:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can OP create a thread on why he feels the need to play opp spotter among black people and never has that same energy with the other side? Dude was the main one cosigning that racist meth white supremacist bytch. “the coli radicalized her” Agent shyt.

b3qW8Ao_d.webp

He was extremely upset at other black posters when his white ally was exposed for being a racist Alt white right trump supporter proud boy sympathizer,

he hates black people more than the Nazis -Kanye voice

9bBGS4B_d.webp

—-
Then again, he did say that he rather have a white person in his corner than black people - before he took on his new militant persona - is there anything about this dude that is consistent??

nDFalws_d.webp

Xp8NoBU_d.webp

vWR9Lg5_d.webp

Deep fake smart dumb pseudo intellectual bullshyt to explain why he puts whites on a pedestal

Last edited:
Daps
Can OP create a thread on why he feels the need to play opp spotter among black people

Can you finally find a clit?

"Blood gang member"? "Babysitter"? "Lawyer"? "Woman"?

wYI4JjC.png

Nxggas really bamboozled on the coli by a "woman" who isn't sure if "she" has a prostate or not :laff: You can't make this stuff up :pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can you finally find a clit?

"Blood gang member"? "Babysitter"? "Lawyer"? "Woman"?

wYI4JjC.png

Nxggas really bamboozled on the coli by a "woman" who isn't sure if "she" has a prostate or not :laff: You can't make this stuff up :pachaha:
Yawnnnn you tried that shyt already you repetitive b*stard. That’s why you keep reposting the same clip instead of the entire chat. Dumb fuk - that’s your only card . Didn’t you already post that when I was bushed ?? You didn’t come up with new material after 2 months???
:what:

Daps
Yawnnnn you tried that shyt already you repetitive b*stard. That’s why you keep reposting the same clip instead of the entire chat. Dumb fuk - that’s your only card .

Why don't you post the rest of the chat then? :sas2: I dare you to do it.

Cause right now, all I know is that your tranny foolish @$$ didn't know whether a clit is inside the vagina or on the outside, and you wasn't sure whether or not you had a prostate. I shudder to think of the tests you did to find out if you had a prostate or not :scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why don't you post the rest of the chat then? :sas2: I dare you to do it.

Cause right now, all I know is that your tranny foolish @$$ didn't know whether a clit is inside the vagina or on the outside, and you wasn't sure whether or not you had a prostate. I shudder to think of the tests you did to find out if you had a prostate or not :scust:
no one is responding to you. Your thread went double dirt, your game is over . You are literally the fake woke joke of the coli who invented a fake wife and c00ned for cacs . We are tired of your shyt.