90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I legit can't decide. Cartoon Network had my all time favorite show Dexter's Lab but Nickelodeon had my other all time favorite show Kenan and Kel.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
only L CN took was that powderpuff bullshyt
That was the GOAT CN show, breh

But CN had Toonami, DBZ, Batman, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Labratory, Robot Chicken, etc...
Had no idea the 90s extended an extra 6 years :usure:
shyt, Fox Kids might be on Nickelodeon's level off the strength of X-Men alone.
If this isn't the biggest load of :duck: in this thread...

Cow and chicken :scust:
CN straight bit Ren & Stimpy :dead:
I think was Cartoon Network who had the Daffy Duck vs Buggs Bunny marathon. I was so hyped for that as a kid, I think Buggs ended up winning:mjpls:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-...now-daffy-duck-was-a-black-man-dahell.278571/ :mjpls:

Voltron gi joe transformers robotech mask, or die.

if you grew up in the real Gen for kids.
The 80's
You can't be serious, the 80s?!? :mjlol: You call those 30-minute toy commercials "cartoons"? :heh: The 80s (and 70s) had the WORST American cartoons known to man. How does the industry go from Looney Tunes and Popeye to the shytty animation of He-Man and Transformers :dwillhuh: You'd better pray to the GAWD John K for helping bring back dope cartoons to the States :ohlawd:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Powerpuff Girls was overrated as hell. Especially now because all of the Bronies try to cite that show when trying to justify watching that terrible MLP garbage as an adult.

I never got much into Powerpuff Girls.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Powerpuff Girls was overrated as hell. Especially now because all of the Bronies try to cite that show when trying to justify watching that terrible MLP garbage as an adult.

I never got much into Powerpuff Girls.
:scust: at Bronies and trying to lump themselves with PPG. Not including the classic toons on CN, growing up my favorites on CN were Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, and 2 Stupid Dogs. Last year I rewatched PPG on Netflix with my daughter and enjoy it more than any other CN show I watched :manny:

EDIT: Almost forgot. I stopped watching toons as much around the time shows like Courage the Cowardly Dog, Mike, Lu, & Og, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, and Sheep in the Big City aired and didn't watch those shows like that. Rewatching Courage on Netflix puts it above PPG and wiki says it aired in November 1999 so I guess that's the GOAT CN show technically :leon:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:scust: at Bronies and trying to lump themselves with PPG. Not including the classic toons on CN, growing up my favorites on CN were Dexter's Lab, Cow & Chicken, and 2 Stupid Dogs. Last year I rewatched PPG on Netflix with my daughter and enjoy it more than any other CN show I watched :manny:

2 Stupid Dogs is an underrated show for me. The Little Red Riding Hood character STILL cracks me up. Especially when I heard Nicki Minaj in Monster and was thinking she sounds JUST like her. :lolbron:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
2 Stupid Dogs is an underrated show for me. The Little Red Riding Hood character STILL cracks me up. Especially when I heard Nicki Minaj in Monster and was thinking she sounds JUST like her. :lolbron:

:dead: sounds exactly like her

Check this shyt out

:laff:

and their version of Secret Squirrel >>> the OG 60s version :wow:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Nick takes an L for bringing us fakkit ass allen strange

Allenstrange1.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nick takes an L for bringing us fakkit ass allen strange

Allenstrange1.jpg

They can't all be winners. :yeshrug: They had more W's than L's.

However if someone asked me which channel's current lineup is better I'd say CN. They have Adventure Time, Sonic Boom, and Regular Show. Nick just has Spongebob.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This thread actually making me miss the 90's... Possibly the dopest era for anything

Music was dope

Cartoons was dope

Wrestling was dope

Economy was dope (Gas was 99 cents)

NBA was dope (Jordan was hooping)

NFL was dope...

nikkas these days either don't remember or didn't experience any of that shyt

Had no idea the 90s extended an extra 6 years :usure:

If this isn't the biggest load of :duck: in this thread...

CN straight bit Ren & Stimpy :dead:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/its-...now-daffy-duck-was-a-black-man-dahell.278571/ :mjpls:

You can't be serious, the 80s?!? :mjlol: You call those 30-minute toy commercials "cartoons"? :heh: The 80s (and 70s) had the WORST American cartoons known to man. How does the industry go from Looney Tunes and Popeye to the shytty animation of He-Man and Transformers :dwillhuh: You'd better pray to the GAWD John K for helping bring back dope cartoons to the States :ohlawd:
nikka nobody paying attention to the timeline that fukking hard, I just knew it was on there

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
I was born in the 80s...and maybe I'm different.but I didn't wanna watch cartoons all day as a kid. The only thing I watched on Cartoon Network were the older shows like Speed Racer and Johny Quest. I think they might have showed SwatKats. Then I would only watch it again at night when they did the Space Ghost Talk Show because it would be real guest on there.

Nick.....held it down with it biggest shows not being cartoons. Plus I grew up on Nick at Night....I had no need to change the channel from Nick.

Last edited: