90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
If you were born in the 80s your voting for Nick if you were born in the 90s your voting for Cartoon Network...and Fox and Disney afternoons to me are a different category then Nick and cartoon network...Disney network which I only really remember the Mickey mouse club and nothing that great on in early 90s

I think this pretty much sums up the thread.....it has to be a bunch of nikkas who was born in the 90s in here voting for CN because by the time DBZ and this Cow & Chicken shyt got popping I was already at the age where I didn't really give a damn about some cartoons. I came in this thread thinking Nick would win by a landslide but these young nikkas is really in here voting for some anime :what:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Dexter,Fosters, Ed Edd & Eddy, Samurai Jack, powerpuff girls, Billy and Mandy,Teen Titans, Courage >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any cartoons that were on Nick when I was growing up.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think this pretty much sums up the thread.....it has to be a bunch of nikkas who was born in the 90s in here voting for CN because by the time DBZ and this Cow & Chicken shyt got popping I was already at the age where I didn't really give a damn about some cartoons. I came in this thread thinking Nick would win by a landslide but these young nikkas is really in here voting for some anime :what:

We are getting old breh this anime stuff was the start of these 90s babies being so corny with the hype beast stuff and souja boy....but now they are getting old too with the 2000s babies turning 15...it's crazy

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a single one of those shows airs anymore brehs :wow:

Kids today won't be able to relate to our sardonic sense of humor :to:
not sure if posted and I haven't tried all the classics yet. But this site http://watchtvlinks.sx/ seem like they got em.

Im taking nick tho, they have more classics to me. Side note I know I aint the only nikka to fuk with darkwing duck & gooftroops:banderas:

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
Both were :ohlawd: but I gotta go with Nick just based off the strength of their non animated shows.

Who didn't want to be on Double Dare or Guts or Legends of the Hidden Temple when they were a kid? :wow:

Who didn't want Artie as a best friend and a Petunia tattoo when they were a kid? :wow:

Who didn't want some Goo Punch and a Cool Dr. Money cut when they were a kid? :wow:

Don't even need to go into how top notch SNICK was :wow:

CN will always get love for Toonami and introducing me to anime, but Nick is the GOAT.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
as a small child it was nick/cartoon network. from 01-03 maybe 04 Disney held me down. 04-present day Cartoon Network...Cartoon Network be running shyt..plus that transition from CN to Adult Swim :wow:

NIck got flabby because after Jimmy Neutron and Fairy Odd Parents got old they didnt have shyt else to offer. Sponge Bob is cool but that shyt got old on top of that their live action shows sucked in comparison to Disney Live action. Disney got :flabbynsick: around the time Suite Life of Zack and Cody dropped. thats when shyt started getting too bright on their sets and the shows were just wild and dumb as hell and unbearable.

Cartoon Network always been Fredo in the cut though when it comes down to this shyt

They keep their shows fresh and half the cartoons on there are pretty damn funny. they always got me like :krs: they letting kids watch this shyt with jokes like these :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
They forgot to add:

Ren and Stimpy, Ahhh Real Monsters, My Brother and Me, Adventures of Pete and Pete, Guts, Secret World of Alex Mack, Salute Your Shorts, Welcome Freshmen, Clarissa Explains It All, Are You Afraid of the Dark

Original Nickelodeon programming shyts all over Cartoon Network.

So many memories :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Only things on Disney I liked was The Jersey, Recess, The Famous Jet Jackson, and the Saturday Night movies.
They fukking RUINED Doug :pacspit:
Sidenote: Am I the only one who realized Disney never had commercials that didn't pertain to other Disney products growing up :dwillhuh:
Thats because Disney some real nikkas...who needs advertisement when you own advertisement

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Nick was the GOAT, never rocked with Disney as a kid besides for Smart Guy and Sister Sister reruns.

Smart Guy and Sister Sister reruns held it down for a couple of years They they had the movies too
The_Poof_Point.jpg

MV5BMTE5OTM5MjgzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDgxNjkyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

dawg the original Seventeen again was so dope.