90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
OP. I like that Asian/Black Booty in your AV. But I'm going to have to say Cartoon Network. I loved Double Dare on Nickelodeon, but Cartoon Network had shyt like Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd, and Eddy. My nephews turned me on to that shyt. They are pretty much grown. Damn I'm old. :mjcry:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Nick was cool but Cartoon Network was on another level...Adult Swim just put them over the edge for me

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nickelodeon had Kenan and Kel which I loved but Cartoon Network had Codemame: kids next door, Ed, Edd, and Eddy and Courage the cowardly dog. So I'd have to go with CN. Also CN had Samurai Jack

ceezy

Pro
Daps
Cartoon Network. Just because of Johnny Bravo. That was my show!

Daps
Not even close...Nickelodeon all day

At one point in my life I could watch that channel alone from morning to night...

Eureka's Castle
Muppet Babies
Gullah Gullah Island
Blue's Clues
Little Bear
Those animated stories of stuff like Rumplestilskin etc.

If you woke up early enough you could catch Nick Arcade and also get your learn on with Mr. Wizard World
Later in the day you had Global Guts, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, Salute Your Shorts, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, My Brother and Me, Hey Dude etc.

Shout out to the cartoons as well...Doug, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Ahhh Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life

Late @ night we had classics such as The dikk Van Dyke Show, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Bob Newhart Show, Green Acres, The Munsters, I Love Lucy, Patti Duke, Doobie Gillis etc.

Saturday nights you had Snick which was a crazy revolving door of shows such as Roundhouse, Are You Afraid of the Dark, All That, Keenan and Kel and a whole bunch of other shyt I can't even think of...

I was much older once The Cartoon Network came out and cartoons wasn't really my thing @ that point. I never got into DBZ, but I did fukk with that anime that would come on some nights called Vampire Hunter D.

nikkas forgot bout those classics,Nick hands down:wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
ren and stimpy is my goat cartoon so off top nickelodeon. CN got better with adult swim i guess...non animated shows were always better on nick like kenan and kel. I don't get shows like ATHF, i mean it was kind of funny :francis:Used to catch space ghost, the alien was funny...that was it for CN.
Im pretty sure aqua teen aint ment to make sense lol

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
latest

remember this nikka?
:merchant:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Some of these might be early 2000s but CN introduced me to

G Gundam (Shout out @DomonKasshu - breh was all over Cartoon Network back in the day:whoo:)
Yu Yu Hakusho
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Rurouni Kenshin
Thundercats
Looney Tunes
Tom and Jerry
Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Johnny Bravo

All of these shows are still good as an adult. Can't really say the same about most Nick shows (Hey Arnold is still good though). By the 2000's CN was way better adding piff like Rave Master and One Piece.

Last edited:

BBQ Bandit

Rolling up a chunky zig zag
Daps
Reppin
Atown Pa 610
Nic all day !! All that was my shyt !!! Kenan n kel, ren n stumpy, Doug, hey arnold. Nic had classics for days. I did love ed add n eddy on cartoon network tho...