90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
380d03f5-a3ea-4d1b-8aef-e9a5bceb088e.jpg

:mjcry:
how they gone leave out Aaahh!!! Real Monsters? :dahell:

Aaahh!-real-monsters-t.jpg

show was piff :banderas:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
as a small child it was nick/cartoon network. from 01-03 maybe 04 Disney held me down. 04-present day Cartoon Network...Cartoon Network be running shyt..plus that transition from CN to Adult Swim :wow:

NIck got flabby because after Jimmy Neutron and Fairy Odd Parents got old they didnt have shyt else to offer. Sponge Bob is cool but that shyt got old on top of that their live action shows sucked in comparison to Disney Live action. Disney got :flabbynsick: around the time Suite Life of Zack and Cody dropped. thats when shyt started getting too bright on their sets and the shows were just wild and dumb as hell and unbearable.

Cartoon Network always been Fredo in the cut though when it comes down to this shyt

They keep their shows fresh and half the cartoons on there are pretty damn funny. they always got me like :krs: they letting kids watch this shyt with jokes like these :blessed:

What year were you born breh? I see you're old enough to remember all the OG Nick shows...but you were watching Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Oddpants. I hadn't watched Nick for years by the time those shyts came on......:patrice:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if talking comedy, i choose nick
if talking action, i choose cartoon netowrk

overall, action was more important to me, DBZ and batman was life itself back then so i say cartoon network

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
It's cartoon network for me I mean their Toonami alone was dope we had DB, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin & so many other shows. You can't forget about their adult swim block Inuyasha, The Oblongs, Futurama, Cowboy Bebop & Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Damn I missed those days :mjcry:.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Way too tough to call because I was all in on both networks. But choosing Nick simply because they had the GOAT all time show, Hey Arnold. That's where my allegiance lies.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
CN cause i use to race home from school to watch goku take 2 motherfukking eps to drop an spirit bomb, and ed edd and eddy never get those gotdamn jawbreakers :russ:

93 til infinity motherfukkerrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn, that was a tough choice, but between Dexter's Lab (the original seasons, not those newer ones), the Powderpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Cow & Chicken, Two Stupid Dogs, and Toonami. Kept a little breh entertained from after school until it was time for bed (and then some)

I gotta go with Cartoon Network. Don't blame those who chose Nickelodeon though

tater

Superstar
Daps
This is tough as hell.
Overall, I'd have to give the slight edge to Cartoon Network.
Cartoons 24/7 + Cartoon Cartoon Fridays + Toonami.
Too tough to beat, even for Nick that was putting out nothing but classics.
24/7 cartoons is a huge advantage because I didn't care about Nick @ Nite as a kid and I could depend on CN after sundown.
I enjoyed 'Hey Arnold' more than anything on either channel, though.
GOAT nicktoon.

I agree. Hey Arnold was such a quality show, one of the GOAT. Even the background music that had that jazzy feel to it. I've been watching it lately on Hulu lol.