90's brehs.....Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?(Poll Added)

Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon?

• Cartoon Network

Votes: 90 52.9%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 80 47.1%

• Total voters

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm probably the youngest one in this thread right now lol, since I was born in '96.

but I'm definitely going with Cartoon Network, and luckily I was born just in time to catch the golden age of the channel before it ended in Summer 2004, since I was in Kindergarten through 2nd grade watching the network when they still used their original checkerboard logo that looks like this vvvv
Cartoon_Network_logo.JPG

and I was at the age of 5-8 watching the network regularly when they still used this logo from Summer 2001 through Spring 2004, I remember throughout the 1st half of my elementary school years coming home each Friday to watch new episodes of Samurai Jack, Justice League, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Time Squad, Grim & Evil, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc. Then during the weekends you had classic like the original Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry, then you had movies shown during the weekends on Cartoon Theatre like Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, Wakko's WIsh, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker, and much more. My favorite year for Cartoon Network was 2002 in my opinion, that was the best, but the best year for Toonami was 2003 especially that summer though with Yu Yu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball Z, G Gundam, He-Man, and Justice League. Here's my best memories of the channel in its golden years.

Toonami, Cartoon Network Primetime, Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Toon Heads, Cartoon Theatre, .....shyt, even Miguzi was lit :banderas:

2004 when they had that City rebrand :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Summer 2005 was amazing :lawd:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Saturday morning was Fox Kids.
Mon-Fri evening was WB
Mon-Fri night Cartoon Network. I would occasionally flip to Nick for Kenan&Kel, All That, and My Brother & Me.
Don't forget them piff ass Disney Channel movies and Vault Disney at midnight. :youngsabo:

I feel bad for kids nowadays. If I magically turned into a 5 year old again right now and my parents handed me a remote, I'd hand that remote right back to them and read a damn book.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Don't forget them piff ass Disney Channel movies and Vault Disney at midnight. :youngsabo:

I feel bad for kids nowadays. If I magically turned into a 5 year old again right now and my parents handed me a remote, I'd hand that remote right back to them and read a damn book.
:whoa: that shyt and Nick at nite were straight trash. that's how cartoon network wad able to come through and crush the buildings.

Daps
Cartoon network was better. Always had more of a serious tone to the network compared to the goofy image Nick displayed.

Johnny bravo, dexter laboratory, ed, edd n eddy, powepuff girls, courage the cowardly dog, cow & chicken

Old shoool bommerang with Scooby doo where you,pup named scooby doo, Looney tunes, those Scooby doo films like the witches ghost & zombie island:ohlawd:

Once the new millennium kicked in Nickelodeon got washed up.:flabbynsick:

Cartoon network kept coming with that fiyah. 2003 teen titans, transformers armanda, justice league, code lyoko:whew:

Brought over static shock, teenage mutant ninja turtles, Jackie chan adventures.:whoo: