[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I just got from the ppv and I don't even know what to say, that's how good that shyt was live:wow::wow::wow:

Osprey v. Pac was better than I expected (and I expected greatness:wow:) and the lights out cage match was :merchant:. There was only one match I didn't like other than that it was great show.

TK got one with these Saturday ppvs and less than 10 matches. Can't wait to run it back tomorrow after the Bears game:ahh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
When you abandoned the wisdom of "cowboy sh!t" and embrace hatred and revenge... the story of Hangman Page
arthur-morgan-red-dead-redemption-2.png
We're more ghosts than people.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No one should give a fukk, but my thoughts of the show.

-MJF vs García was a very good opener. They kinda lost me when they started to do submission exchanges out of nowhere that had nothing to do with the match or the feud, BUT they had the crowd invested as hell so at the end of the day it worked and it was just a portion of the match. The finish felt from a different era with protecting both guys.

-Bucks vs Cladio&Yuta I skipped most of it, just don't give a flying fukk about the Bucks right now :camby:

-Ospreay vs PAC was exactly what I thought they were going to do. The first 5 minutes were kinda meandering but once they just started exchaning all the crazy, cool shyt they both can pull off it didn't let up and kept building to bigger things and bigger reactions. I'll never be the biggest fan of this style but when it's done like this, it's undeniably great to watch.

-Willow vs Stacklander was so fukking smart from the first second. Just go straight to the fight and force the crowd to care. Loved this, felt like a real grudge match.

-4 way for the Continental Title. Skipped most of it, glad they seem the be building to Okada vs Takeshyta though, it's time for Okada to have a proper feud.

-Mercedes vs Shida was waaay too long. At that point of the show the crowd does not need a 20+ minute match, specially when there's two more matches left and cage match that moved all those tickets. The should've went for a 10 minute sprint and have this same match at Grand Slam, imo.

-Danielson vs Perry good was also too long. Perry continues to show he is nothing to write home about. You get 20+ minutes with Danielson in a world title match and the best you can help with is a "***3/4" type of match then you are not worth spending more TV time on. I'll give my thoughts on the BCC break up angle in the other thread.

-Swerve vs Page. I don't even know what to say, this shyt was even more sick than I thought it was going to be. The crowd being so uncomfrotable watching live, barely reacting to the nearfalls was understandable to be honest. Holy fukk :picard:

Last edited:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Attempted Execution Wrestling
I leaned over to my guy and was like: a lot of attempted murder tonight...idk how I feel about that:francis::mjlol:

Idk if the camera showed it but after BD got choked out they carried him to the back like he was drunk:dead:

They couldn't get my man a stretcher or anything:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I leaned over to my guy and was like: a lot of attempted murder tonight...idk how I feel about that:francis::mjlol:

Idk if the camera showed it but after BD got choked out they carried him to the back like he was drunk:dead:

They couldn't get my man a stretcher or anything:russ:
Yeah, that shyt had me :heh:

How you just gonna bring out a medical bag and not have the stretcher nearby? :stopitslime:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'll admit that was original...unless CZW did it already :mjlol:
Funk did it to Flair in 89' :banderas:

I read not long ago that Kingston wanted to do it for an angle with Jericho but management didn't let him do it and that TK was constantly telling Eddie he couldn't do the "bag spot" so I wonder what changed :jbhmm:

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Other random thoughts

Daniel Garcia might have leveled up. The crowd is full on rocking with him and the match was great :ehh:

Ospreay and pac was crazy flippy shyt and it’s about what I expected. Not crazy about that style but still

I need Takeyshyta vs Okada as soon as possible