[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Justin Roberts had to be like :sas2: when they were suffocating Danielson

:ufdup: Hey HEY HEY HEY HEY! shyt is like INCREDIBLES, where Superheros DON'T wear Capes. It was Justin's choice to wear a tie... a tie NOT MADE with Recycled Fabrics, knowing the work culture around him.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
Hold on a second. I'm no expert on the matter so don't take my expertise for anything. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's the speed that sound travels but it seemed like there was a noticeable delay between impact and noise. Could also be the sound not having arrived to cameras microphone yet that caused the delay.
Nah that shyt sounded like a gunshot live. Couldn’t believe he took that shyt unprotected. Page also took a nasty one to the base of his neck that sounded crazy

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
whatever backlash they get from the chairshot they just gotta ignore it.

Trips be like, "There are wrestlers out there that shouldn't be doing stuff, completely unnecessary..."

But then tells Drew :ufdup: "Make Rock/Mankind look like childs play. I don't care if Punk shyts all over the place with Z-Packs, I'll cover you."