[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'd count a miss as a show that leaves you :yeshrug: or worse... so anything less than a 7.5/10
Of the ones I’ve seen, I would go with two. Though keep in mind sometime within their first year of TV I stopped watching and didn’t come back until Punk came back.

They have far more PPVs you can say were a grand slam as opposed to a swing and a miss though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This a smaller card compared to the bigger 10 plus matches ones but the two main feuds going in and stips make it not need a big card. They got so many not on this card that is crazy how they able to build a decent card with leaving so many off.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Of the ones I’ve seen, I would go with two. Though keep in mind sometime within their first year of TV I stopped watching and didn’t come back until Punk came back.

I don't remember a miss on PPV that first year. It's one thing that AEW has always done well. Give fans a PPV show that is worthy of their time and money.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That Fight for the Fallen PPV in 2019 is rated pretty damn low on Cagematch at just a 6.66
And that card is a perfect way to point out why I stopped watching AEW at one point. Why are the below featured wrestlers on a PPV main card, especially when you don’t even have TV at the time?

Shawn Spears
Jimmy Havoc
Joey Janela
Brandi Rhodes
Allie
Dark Order
Angelico
Jack Evans
Kip Sabian

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I mean if you burn a man’s childhood house down while drinking some Jack Daniel’s of course you gonna main event whatever event you want
rick-ross.gif