[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This poster goes hard, from @ItsTomsCustoms on Twitter

GWaSUVkWwAA3vjk

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I like the idea of cage match main eventing. I know there'll be arguments over the BD vs Perry match since it's for the title but Swerve and Hangman the biggest feud in the company currently, plus add in the cage aspect.

Wouldn't mind seeing BD and Perry start the show. Just on some champ taking the lead and getting the crowd heated up to start things off. Only other match that may have as much of that effect may be Os vs Pac cuz I doubt MJF vs DG would.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I like the idea of cage match main eventing. I know there'll be arguments over the BD vs Perry match since it's for the title but Swerve and Hangman the biggest feud in the company currently, plus add in the cage aspect.

Wouldn't mind seeing BD and Perry start the show. Just on some champ taking the lead and getting the crowd heated up to start things off. Only other match that may have as much of that effect may be Os vs Pac cuz I doubt MJF vs DG would.
They could end cap it with the street fight and the cage match

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So a kid goes off script and shoots on live tv…talks shyt to a vet and gets into a fight and suspension…obviously best thing to do with this kid is give him to Justin credible push of doom :childplease: