[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Saw they added a trios match to zero hour between top flight, undisputed kingdom, and shane taylor promotions with mortos. Interesting booking continuation cuz mortos teamed up with Lee Moriarty last week on collision. Don't think he a member of STP now but good to see him getting on the event, as well as the rest of the competitors. Should be a fun match.

I like how they have started to do trios triple threats. Make sense being three man teams that they do three team matches.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: In just to see a body dragged out by the coroner.

dRZ4fi.gif

"DAMN WRESTLERS WANNA BURN MY DAMN HOUSE DOWN"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Over 8k. Those added seats def helped. Hopefully they get decent walkups before the show. Guess they made the upper deck affordable for fans.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I wasn't even planning on going let alone being in town this weekend but things lined up for me :wow:
I wasn't either. Then TK hit me with that Swerve v. HangMayne match:wow:. Plus Osprey v. Pac, Willow hardcore match:noah:, Mone against a good wrestler, and the American Dragon. It's like this card was put together for me:blessed:.

TK,
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Discussion online seems to be what may happen with Mariah May. Lot of names being thrown around both old and new if thats even something. Mina apparently has a match in Japan tomorrow so thats a no. Not sure if Toni back from Australia yet but doubtful.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Discussion online seems to be what may happen with Mariah May. Lot of names being thrown around both old and new if thats even something. Mina apparently has a match in Japan tomorrow so thats a no. Not sure if Toni back from Australia yet but doubtful.
I"m going to need her to come out in a robe and be nude under there. She said she was going to celebrate nude after winning the belt and we haven't seen anything yet!

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Naw you gotta let that Toni v. Mariah feud simmer. Then reheat in mid December so it hits it's crescendo at Grand Slam Australia, that pop Toni will get is gonna be:wow::wow::wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Ospreay/Pac is gonna be insane.

Cage match being Lights Out could go either way since it doesn't count. Hangman needs a dub tho.

Also kinda interested in this Mariah May segment. They can get away with alot more PPV :shaq: lol. But also it'd be good to debut the next challenger.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
When's the last time AEW had only an 8-match main card for a PPV?

Full Gear 2023 had 8, that had two matches go 30 and another two go 20
Revolution 2023 had 8, that with the 65-minute iron man match and another match that went 26

From 2019-2021 it wasn't out of the norm for them to go 8-match or less cards though.

GW1wwjBWAAAb5Kv

Last edited: