[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
GWyqp2yXEAAh4RQ

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People were complaining, I told them relax.... it'll be fine. How many PPVs has AEW missed on? 1 or 2?

They hit on probably 4/5 of their PPVs imo. This card is pretty good, the main event especially has been built up big and should be crazy. I just don't know where they can go from the hardcore match, and you kinda have to top it to end the feud

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If they offer those new seats at $20 max, could do well. Even better if $15. Just added revenue last minute anyways. They could've had it open much earlier for higher cost but waiting to the end has given them no choice. Not sure how well Collision and Rampage will do locally tonight to drive up sales tomorrow. Hopefully they have a decent enough show and next 24 hours where they can get a good final push and try for 8k.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A 1k jump in a week kinda tells us that Swerve vs Page is a draw.

Or that Chicago really loves Jack Perry :bryan:
ScapeGOAT :wow:

That’s a ton of ticket movement in a week for AEW though, especially these days. Since so much was announced in like the last 10 days it’s hard to really pin it in any one person or match though I would assume most of the movement is due to Hangman vs. Swerve. As soon as that was announced as a cage match you knew that match was going to be an insane, must-watch match.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They hit on probably 4/5 of their PPVs imo. This card is pretty good, the main event especially has been built up big and should be crazy. I just don't know where they can go from the hardcore match, and you kinda have to top it to end the feud

I don't think they can top the hardcore match they had but it should be an enjoyable spectacle.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, it's not so much about "surpassing" what they did in the TDM but being able to make the live crowd react the same way to all the crazy shyt they are gonna come up with inside the cage. It's a tall task but I'm certainly want to see if they are able to pull it off.