[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
djjgRsf.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ospreay vs PAC is gonna have some insane level of high risk execution. The reversals those two are gonna pull off :picard: I kinda feel this should be the main event regardless of Danielson wrestling or not (though my guess is that he's not gonna be on this show).
Revisiting this.

Danielson vs Perry should almost be the opener for this shyt :pachaha:

Swerve vs Hangman is a bigger main event than Ospreay vs Pac, but I still feel the crowd is gonna die a death after they see all the cool moves Ospreay and Pac are gonna unleash in that match :heh:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Do I like Danielson's first challenger being Perry? Definitely not, I don't think he's a guy that should ever be in the world title picture as he is not believable as a world title level guy in any aspect.

But it makes logical sense in kayfabe. Pinned Danielson in Anarchy in the Arena and then beat Darby Allin this weekend, who is the #1 challenger for the title at Grand Slam.

Of course, you can also reasonably argue he shouldn't have done either one of those...

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Wait, they gave jungleboy the nod to be Danielson’s first challenger??? :dwillhuh:

If they don’t get the fukk out of here with that shyt—

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Do I like Danielson's first challenger being Perry? Definitely not, I don't think he's a guy that should ever be in the world title picture as he is not believable as a world title level guy in any aspect.

Wait, they gave jungleboy the nod to be Danielson’s first challenger??? :dwillhuh:

If they don’t get the fukk out of here with that shyt—

Actually is probably one of the better options for several reasons:

Having the Heavyweight champ on the PPV to draw buys, especially when running your 2nd PPV in 3 weeks. You need a quick program to justify a title match, and having Perry as the challenger continues the storyline of The Elite wanting to add the Heavyweight title to their ranks, which started with the Owen Hart Tournament. Also, with it being in Chicago, Perry is going to get a lot of heat from the crowd.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wasn't expecting Danielson to work this show (even if he won at All In) so a throwaway title defense doesn't really bother me. And thankfully AEW has enough hot feuds going that they can live with 1 show were they a 2 week build title match doesn't have to carry anything.

Of course there were tons of better options. Considering the kayfabe reason for the title match was basically an open challenge, why not throw in Nigel? But TK does have an annoying fixation with Perry (just like did/does with Guevara) so at least this will be quick and painless :manny: