[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Daps
So MJF retires Jericho tonight and we get 2 to 3 years of him on commentary till the next big AEW heel provokes him then Tony Khan books a Unsanctioned Light Out match between the two. I’m down for that.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
That match probably gonna be like 3-5 mins though..... I bet the intros will be longer. Paul aint bout to put on no 15-20 min contest:russ:

You know.... its crazy how many matches you can squeeze into a PPV if you dont do no LONG ASS FEUD RECAPS BETWEEN EVERY fukkING MATCH and cut down on backstage promos

Like if you bought or watching the PPV..... 9 times out of 10 you know whats been going on to lead up to the respective match

This shyt is such a fukking simple concept :gucci:
:ohhh:no constant backstage segment or product placement commercials cutting the little things out really do help move the PPV along. Even the few videos package are very short

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Is Ruby actually good in the ring though or are you nikkas just hyping her up cause she is a ex WWE wrestler? I don't remember much from any of her matches in WWE at all. I did not like that whole riot squad shyt at all, was a major snooze fest. Always turned the channel on their matches:francis:

When she was Lovelace, she was a beast in Chikara. She had some dope matches in WWE, but yeah she was washed towards the end.

Hopefully she can spread her wings in the Dub. She showed her worth during the royale beyond the hic ups.