[8/21/24] AEW's First European Dynamite + [8/23/24] Rampage Thread [NO SPOILERS]

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This his wife? :ehh:

ospreay-regarding-his-mrs-alex-windsor-she-is-absolutely-v0-0faF5mumqG9RPb0nv5xf3aBAv06IxNKN-TWAnHsUD4o.jpg

MF used to date Blair Davenport :huhldup: so she's a hell of an upgrade :whew:
Is this really his wife?

If not what’s her name? :steviej:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardiff crowd was live. Tommy does need to put on some muscle mass. Might have to do a UK tour.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Tag heavy rampage card. Conglomeration of course the workhorses being on nearly every show :russ:

Von Erichs and Outrunners should be good. Outrunners been getting featured more often. Good to see some new tag teams get exposure. Other tag match should be a brawl.

Of course the matches to look forward to are Mina vs Robyn and Roddy vs Fuego. Those should be exciting.

I replied how they need better promotion for rampage on dynamite. No reason why they couldn't have mentioned anything. I know this was taped after last week's collision so not the same as after the usual dynamite but still no reason why they couldn't announce the trios match or any other match. I think Mina was on dynamite last night. They could've mentioned she had a match on rampage after she was shown.

Of course doesn't help that none of the matches really have all in related implications. Maybe there'll be a backstage promo or something that ties the show to everything else in the company.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Finally managed to watch (and dole out the daps :salute:)

Good not great Dynamite with some great moments and a fun crowd.

Ospreay's getting bigger reactions than Davey Boy Smith EVER did and it's beautiful to see. With Davey we knew we had a decent, famous wrestler. With Will we know we've got one of the best in the world. People are so fukking excited for this lad.

Thought the segment with MJF was great overall and did everything it needed, but the £100k fine bit was hokey as shyt... felt like an episode of Deal or No Deal which is a reference Americans are about as likely to get as Barry Scott/Cillit Bang. NGL that popped me OFF the sofa, but my girl was sat there like :what:

Max calling us Redcoat Terrorists is gonna pop me every time. :pachaha:

Toni/Saraya was the most indie feeling match I've seen on AEW in a while. It was fine, it just all felt a bit weird. I still ride for Saraya, so fukk everyone. :demonic:

Okada/Claudio was great. I want it on All In, but I get it for All Out. Surely Okada shows up at All In though?! This should've main evented, but the pull of the pre-PPV multi-man brawl was too high I guess.

No Pac on anything so far is a travesty.

Sunday is gonna be FIRE