[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But im sure you’re going to say everything except “I was wrong”

I don't think you're hearing me. I didn't say there were no angles. I said they did a handful a year. Period. Go back and watch those Superstars tapings, most of it is squash matches with maybe one match where a star or midcarder faces someone who is recognizable.

The angles were all spread way the fukk out and that's why they are memorable. During the Monday Night Wars there was a new angle or even several angles on every show and it all became very :ld: after awhile.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Fenix ever thought after Mox obviously got his bell rung at the beginning of the match, that maybe we don't do the inverted piledrivers.. Hmm, can a man concussed really tuck his head that well? Maybe since he's so big I'll do safer ones? Maybe I'll just spam some of my high flying stuff instead? Nah fukk it breh...

364f1dd90df4094cbd32248d0be275f0.png
db9613feb81e6927e7917ee01f885cb3.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dude was saying that wrestling didn't have angles/stories in the 90s.

Bullshyt. I didn't say that at all. :mjlol: This is why a couple dummies in here put me on "ignore" like you keep mentioning because they got mad when I pressed them on shyt.

Go back and read my posts. Nowhere did I say they didn't have angles. I said they were few and far between. Clearly.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't think you're hearing me. I didn't say there were no angles. I said they did a handful a year. Period. Go back and watch those Superstars tapings, most of it is squash matches with maybe one match where a star or midcarder faces someone who is recognizable.

The angles were all spread way the fukk out and that's why they are memorable. During the Monday Night Wars there was a new angle or even several angles on every show and it all became very :ld: after awhile.

Bullshyt. I didn't say that at all. :mjlol: This is why a couple dummies in here put me on "ignore" like you keep mentioning because they got mad when I pressed them on shyt.

Go back and read my posts. Nowhere did I say they didn't have angles. I said they were few and far between. Clearly.
K

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She’s probably not 100% healed from her broken ankle

She was in a walking boot at ALL IN. People think she got some Wolverine healing ability? It's clear she isn't ready. She's only been out of action for 4 months. She had surgery. It could be at least another couple months, we don't know the severity because she never released that info.