[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'[m late on MJF vs Joe, my reception was fukking up last night. That was a good match though, they did a good job of not letting MJF wrestle like too much of a babyface.

I was expecting they were gonna do a 2nd match in a cage or something with that finish though, I dont like Joe doing the handshake with all the cheating in this match and I'd like to see them run it back.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Tired of reading this shyt about certain wrestlers. Imagine if dudes said this shyt when Foley was on top. shyt, even Yokozuna. :mjlol:
Foley and Dusty two of the most well liked wrestlers of all time.

Put them in 2023 and people would be like “Get these morbidly obese pieces of shyt off my tv. Motherfukkers out here sweating diabetes. When they blade don’t nothing but cholesterol and pizza grease come out”

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foley and Dusty two of the most well liked wrestlers of all time.

Put them in 2023 and people would be like “Get these morbidly obese pieces of shyt off my tv. Motherfukkers out here sweating diabetes. When they blade don’t nothing but cholesterol and pizza grease come out”

It worked for them. This dude looks out of place.