[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Well since the last tweet I tried posting of this won’t embed because Elon Musk is a fukking moron

I not gonna pretend like I know the secrets to the sauce they cooking with but I do know that is not the part of your back you want to do that there is no give there the thoracic part if your spine is the part w give. This is more of the inmates running the asylum type shyt they on.

Trips

Superstar
Daps

But im sure you’re going to say everything except “I was wrong”

I'm not saying you're wrong.

But like Owen/Bret basically went from Survivor Series, through the Rumble, ending at Mania and continued on to at least Summer Slam right? Cause Bret wins the belt and Owen wins KOTR? I don't feel that's hot shot. That is damn near 9 months of storyline (6 by Mania)

I don't remember the timeline as well for Razor/HBK but I feel it was probably close to 6 months.
Bret/Razor my memory is even worse.

Mega Powers explode that probably feels the most hot shot. But people will say it had grounds laid the year prior.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I not gonna pretend like I know the secrets to the sauce they cooking with but I do know that is not the part of your back you want to do that there is no give there the thoracic part if your spine is the part w give. This is more of the inmates running the asylum type shyt they on.
Yeah......I'll NEVER understand how mofos don't get fukked up taking KO's apron powerbomb or how Omega, Okada, Naito, etc. never fukk their necks up with the spots they do. shyt be having be me on edge :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not saying you're wrong.

But like Owen/Bret basically went from Survivor Series, through the Rumble, ending at Mania and continued on to at least Summer Slam right? Cause Bret wins the belt and Owen wins KOTR? I don't feel that's hot shot. That is damn near 9 months of storyline (6 by Mania)

I don't remember the timeline as well for Razor/HBK but I feel it was probably close to 6 months.

Mega Powers explode that probably feels the most hot shot. But people will say it had grounds laid the year prior.
What are you talking about breh? :dwillhuh:

Dude was saying that wrestling didn't have angles/stories in the 90s. I posted those examples to show otherwise. That's just a few.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about breh? :dwillhuh:

Dude was saying that wrestling didn't have angles/stories in the 90s. I posted those examples to show otherwise. That's just a few.
My bad I must have crossed threads. I thought something was called hot shot then I saw your list.

Again my bad