[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Eddie fukking Kingston :wow: In my opinion he got the loudest reaction. The stadium was shaking during the match. Good win

Orange Cassidy got a great pop too and this was before the arena was even full (they recorded this match around 7:30)

Jericho and Sammy damn near killed the crowd with the way it dragged

Toni storm got a great reaction too despite lots of people going to the restroom

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Mox vs fénix was cool, but it was obvious from the start that Mox got hurt. I don’t know how fénix didn’t realize :what:

The main event was great :wow:

New York City loves MJF. Hilarious seeing Cole trip. Seems like he hurt himself?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Other random thoughts

Darby and sting match was pretty dead honestly. Cool to see them though

Prince Nana and Swerve got a great reaction. They have to push swerve over hangman imo

The heel heat for callis during rampage is gonna be crazy

Santana got a nice little squash

Tony khan dancing was something

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Good wrestling show.

Eddie finally got his big win. I don't watch ROH so I will have no idea where that goes.

Jericho vs Guevara was fine but I don't care about either right now. That was until the heel turn. Sammy is a decent heel because of his punchable face.

Fenix and Moxley was cool but hard to focus on because who thought Fenix would win? I guess it will take Mox almost getting that Droz for him to take some time off. Fenix probably shouldn't be doing Rikishi Drivers on bigger dudes tho. Good that he's OK.

I was sports entertained by Toni and Saraya. TK may have to start booking the woman this way to hide some deficiencies and seperate them from the Strong Style/Indyriffic Men. Toni is really the best thing going right now, I don't wanna hear any other opinions lol. I think her music needs some tweaking but the character work is better than anyone in the company maybe WWE too lol. For people wanting Saraya to lose, the money is always in the chase and Saraya is getting heat right now bigger than her bolt ons :yeshrug:

Joe vs MJF was good as expected. I was expecting some type of angle but the show just ended like that.

And if Vince had the nurse Roddy did I don't think he would have been tripping about Austin showing up in the hospital :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Good wrestling show.

Eddie finally got his big win. I don't watch ROH so I will have no idea where that goes.

Jericho vs Guevara was fine but I don't care about either right now. That was until the heel turn. Sammy is a decent heel because of his punchable face.

Fenix and Moxley was cool but hard to focus on because who thought Fenix would win? I guess it will take Mox almost getting that Droz for him to take some time off. Fenix probably shouldn't be doing Rikishi Drivers on bigger dudes tho. Good that he's OK.

I was sports entertained by Toni and Saraya. TK may have to start booking the woman this way to hide some deficiencies and seperate them from the Strong Style/Indyriffic Men. Toni is really the best thing going right now, I don't wanna hear any other opinions lol. I think her music needs some tweaking but the character work is better than anyone in the company maybe WWE too lol. For people wanting Saraya to lose, the money is always in the chase and Saraya is getting heat right now bigger than her bolt ons :yeshrug:

Joe vs MJF was good as expected. I was expecting some type of angle but the show just ended like that.

And if Vince had the nurse Roddy did I don't think he would have been tripping about Austin showing up in the hospital :russ:
She look real to me

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
No. Paige’s titties have always been big for her size. She doesn’t have any surgery scars or anything.
Breh :mjlol:
0wkMjEvY_o.jpg