[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Watched it back. You can see Mox's head whiplash on the dive then Fenix went over to grasp his hand to see if he was good.

This was obvious from the start that the dives fukked Mox up

I still don’t get how fénix and Knox didn’t realize

But anyways props to Mox for finishing and giving a solid match

He did end up walking himself to the back, so hopefully it’s not too serious

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Fenix has always been reckless with the dives :pachaha:

rey-fenix-tope-suicida.gif

rey-fenix-tope-suicida.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Dont know if this has been said here or not (dont want to go back and read) but Tony came out and polled the crowd on wether they think this (Arthur Ashe) would be a good venue for a PPV in the future. It was a resounding yes and Tony seemed a bit surprised and pleased. Looks like that 12 ppv rumor is true.

Also HEAVY boos for Tony Khan coming out multiple times. Weird atmosphere. No CM Punk chants. More kids than before but not many.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good wrestling show.

Eddie finally got his big win. I don't watch ROH so I will have no idea where that goes.

Jericho vs Guevara was fine but I don't care about either right now. That was until the heel turn. Sammy is a decent heel because of his punchable face.

Fenix and Moxley was cool but hard to focus on because who thought Fenix would win? I guess it will take Mox almost getting that Droz for him to take some time off. Fenix probably shouldn't be doing Rikishi Drivers on bigger dudes tho. Good that he's OK.

I was sports entertained by Toni and Saraya. TK may have to start booking the woman this way to hide some deficiencies and seperate them from the Strong Style/Indyriffic Men. Toni is really the best thing going right now, I don't wanna hear any other opinions lol. I think her music needs some tweaking but the character work is better than anyone in the company maybe WWE too lol. For people wanting Saraya to lose, the money is always in the chase and Saraya is getting heat right now bigger than her bolt ons :yeshrug:

Joe vs MJF was good as expected. I was expecting some type of angle but the show just ended like that.

And if Vince had the nurse Roddy did I don't think he would have been tripping about Austin showing up in the hospital :russ:
I have been saying that the women should always be booked in a more sports entertainment style than trying to make them look like athletes. I think WWE would also benefit from booking their women like that. And I don’t mean no diva shyt but make them more character focused

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know if this has been said here or not (dont want to go back and read) but Tony came out and polled the crowd on wether they think this (Arthur Ashe) would be a good venue for a PPV in the future. It was a resounding yes and Tony seemed a bit surprised and pleased. Looks like that 12 ppv rumor is true.

Also HEAVY boos for Tony Khan coming out multiple times. Weird atmosphere. No CM Punk chants. More kids than before but not many.

How do you like the venue?