[9/20/23] AEW Dynamite Grand Slam: At least one title change guaranteed - MJF/ Joe; Claudio/Kingston; Moxley/Fenix; Saray/Storm; Jericho/Guevara

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
SRS said on his post show that Ian left a virtual class to call the opening match then went back to class after the match.

Imagine telling your professor “Sorry Professor X, I have to dip out for like 30 minutes to announce a wrestling a match”

:deadrose:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
SRS said on his post show that Ian left a virtual class to call the opening match then went back to class after the match.

Imagine telling your professor “Sorry Professor X, I have to dip out for like 30 minutes to announce a wrestling a match”

:deadrose:
depending on the class. They probably don't care.

I had a Biology night class back in college. That prof didn't care if we were there or not. He knew most of us were taking it to just get that science credit and keep it moving.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah......I'll NEVER understand how mofos don't get fukked up taking KO's apron powerbomb or how Omega, Okada, Naito, etc. never fukk their necks up with the spots they do. shyt be having be me on edge :lupe:

The same way the do it in freestyle and folk style wrestling. They condition their necks with neck bridges etc for a long time. I bet that’s part of the reason Brock ain’t die from that shooting star press. If you take a look at the avg “real” wrestler they all usually have huge shoulders/back/traps that is by design. My son had brolic traps before he ever touched a weight in his life.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I will say. Mox's injury aside. I think OC should have beat Mox and dropped to Fenix tonight.
Fenix beating Mox with an * is cool. But, Fenix beating OC with the aftermath of OC's match against Mox is so much better.

Maybe now Renee can get that vacation with Mox she's been waiting on for like 2 years.